Iron Man the Movie

Ladic

The YF-22 is not Macross, but during its development it was competing against the prototype Northrop YF-23 [1] and its often cited that this competition was one of the inspirations for the plot (and look) of Macross Plus.

I really liked the Iron Man movie; I felt the ending was a bit of a let-down but everything else was very, very good. If you haven't seen it, do watch past the end of the credits!

[1] Something of a fan favourite on Macross World, and also quite possibly the most Macross-y real world aircraft ever.

I did not watch past the credits. Is it worth it to rent again for that?

I'm not sure if its worth renting again, but theres an end scene featuring Tony Stark and a certain very well known actor playing a very well known Marvel character... :)

Not directly at you but...

yawn...when will 20-30 something white guys get over his lame tired ass...

Not directly at you but...

yawn...when will 20-30 something white guys get over his lame tired ass...

I can't stand these mf'n snakes on this mf'n plane!

I saiiiid I can't stand these mf'n snakes on this mf'n plane! XD :lol:

People love it when i say "I can't stand these mf'n snakes on this mf'n plane!"

The ONLY reason to watch EPIC movie.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Thanks for the heads up. I just youtubed the ending sequence. It was worth watching for sure but I am glad I did not pay another $4 to rent the flick again for that 45 seconds. Very cool. I look forward to where that is going....

Ah, never knew that scene was there so threw in the Blu-ray again. I would have preferred the Governator as Nick Fury about 10 years ago when it was first rumored.

Ah, never knew that scene was there so threw in the Blu-ray again. I would have preferred the Governator as Nick Fury about 10 years ago when it was first rumored.

I always felt a young Stallone held a remarkable resemblance to Fury, but that's just my opinion; plus they're going with the Ultimate universe Fury it seems, which to me is kind of a let down since it's not as iconic (it being new and all).

• 5 months later...
  • 10 years later...
  • 3 years later...