Star Wars Bloopers

Being a child of the 80's, and a big fan of the original trilogy, it does kinda "spoil the magic" a little bit. But only a little. These are fuggin' hilarious! :lol: Some fans of the films may wish to pass up on this, allowing some of their memories to remain unspoilt. Aw hell, this can't do any worse than those "special edition" releases with all that behind-the-scenes stuff from Lucas himself--not to mention all the crap that's been changed/edited/hacked at his hand anyway...

Oh what the hell. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVti1v-7yls...rch=star%20wars

I think Lando's a bundle of nerves. He needs himself a Colt 45! :p

"More tounge action!"  :p  :p LMAO  :lol:.

BTW was that scene with Wicket and Boba Fett suppose to be a deleted scene or just on camera antics? Curious  :)

386855[/snapback]

I don't know, but I laughed my rectum off at it.

BTW was that scene with Wicket and Boba Fett suppose to be a deleted scene or just on camera antics? Curious  :)

386855[/snapback]

It's from a short film called "Return of the Ewok" they made for kicks during the filming of ROTJ. There's an article about it with crappy VHS stills HERE.

• 3 weeks later...

haha.. loved it. can't you just hear the scorn and poison in Carrie Fisher's voice in that scene with Jabba?

And don't they look like a bunch of whingers. "tell the.. tell the... I can't do this."

:D