Dyrl Bandai Vf-1a

izzyfcuk

Finally, after so many years of searching, i've finally secured this piece,

it's damn hard to find one in such an immaculate condition, even the punch hole on the bio card is not tampered with.

The corners and the box flaps have no crease at all. No way have i ever seen one in such an condition

And the valk's bone white.

Enjoy guys,

img23584ne.th.jpg

img23590wn.th.jpg

img23575ne.th.jpg

Edited by izzyfcuk

Congratulations, that's a great find you got there! I remember a guy selling these in dead-stock mint condition for $500 several years ago. The Bandai re-issues are nice, but they just can't compare to the vintage ones. I especially love the boxes these came in. BTW, If you ever decide to transform it, I would suggest you loosen the screws under the wings so you don't scratch the painted wing stripes.

I took the red clip-on heatshield from a VF-1A I picked up pretty cheap on eBay and gave it to the VF-1S Strike Valkyrie my wife got me recently and I couldn't be happier. I wish the reissues came with these heatshields instead of the ones they did.

well i got it for about $250USD,

yeah, the link's broken..i'll fix it later

384796[/snapback]

nice for dead stock. I have a loose one and a mib one. The boxed one would be perfect dead stock but for the remanents of it's $19.95 price sticker :blink: . Suffice to say I paid a lot more than that for it. "hi metal" rocks!