Secret Character In Marvel Vs Capcom

Kin

Hello, I'm desperate finding the special character in marvel vs Capcom, if I'm right.. it's in the same era. (remembered Dan was also in the game)

It could have been a japanese version of the game (emulated).

It featured a geek/nerd/wimp with glasses, drewling and leeking out of his nose. He's wearing a Japanese schooluniform and looks kinda SD... big head small skinny body and a stupid nerdish haircut.

He uses his white schoolbag (kinda elastic) to attack in a girly fashioned way and looks scared being hit. Also uses two hands to push/attack off the opponent carefully while hes scared to watch facing back.

If he uses special (eveything flashing blue in the background) he throws alot of stuff like pencils, books etc. at the opponent.

He's so funny to play with. :lol:

Edited by Kin

He was a normal playable character in the Japanese version of Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter.

link

That guy was great fun  :D

You should find him in the mame ROM

380358[/snapback]

THNX! :lol:

Yessss!! :lol:

Norimaro.JPG

Edited by Kin

He was originally going to appear in non-Japanese versions of the game, but due to cultural differences and a reference to stealing Chun-Li's panties in his ending, he was cut out

Nice ending :lol:

I could have sworn he was a post-man in the US version. I never finished the game using this character, so I never saw the ending. But I do remember two of his special attacks; one was turning his head away from his opponent while trying to hit like a little girl and once completing the move, falling to the ground; the second was that he would throw out a bunch of postcards and envelopes at his opponent.

This was one of the wackiest Street Fighter characters I had ever seen. He was a lot of fun to use, but had some really weak attacks.

He was a normal playable character in the Japanese version of Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter.

link

That guy was great fun  :D

You should find him in the mame ROM

380358[/snapback]

THNX! :lol:

Yessss!! :lol:

Norimaro.JPG

380367[/snapback]

I don't think so.

MvC1 had Shadow Lady (dark chun li that craps missiles), gold iron man (inability to block and super armor), roll, and I forgot the rest XP

381741[/snapback]

Who cares about the rest? You can do the HYPER ROCK AND ROLL! attack!