1/48 Hikaru Vf-1a Is Coming Back

bandit29

Indeed! Yamato is NOT being practical in their expectations that people can ACTUALLY AFFORD to continue buying these at such a blistering pace. They seriously need to space out the releases! <_< If they keep this up people cannot afford to buy more b/c they are coming out too damn quickly! SLOW THE FRACKING HELL DOWN and give our paychecks a chance to recoop! <_<:angry:

Edited by Fortress_Maximus

It's great news if Yamato poops out reissues quicker than we can afford it.  that means the reissues sit on shelves and when we finally can afford it we get it below MSRP.  I don't mind that at all....

367019[/snapback]

Hmm, might be a good point there afteral...?

It's great news if Yamato poops out reissues quicker than we can afford it.  that means the reissues sit on shelves and when we finally can afford it we get it below MSRP.  I don't mind that at all....

367019[/snapback]

Perhaps, or if stores begin vamping up their orders and fail to clear out their inventories (like some have told me), we may see fewer stores carrying them in the future. Prices may not go down significantly and we the consumers might be SOL. As it is very few brick and mortar stores carry these, most places are online and few of the small ones can compare with BBTS in pricing. Add the fact VE is closing down, I seriously doubt the prices will in fact drop even if Yamato floods the market.

Yamato is pooping out reissues and new paintscheme's faster than my boss poops out paychecks. <_<

I can't keep up :(

366953[/snapback]

Your boss poops out paychecks? Now that would be a great reason to ass-kiss... :lol:

367038[/snapback]

Well said tattoo, Here on macross island anything is possible :lol: