Anime Maestro

OverTechJunkie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Pretty cool stuff there. So it seems to me that he was saying something like :in the producfion design phase the Meltrandi design aesthetic was made to resemble that of the SDF-1 to emphasize that they were a different race from the Zents. Also I think there may have been something about the SDF-1 being a Meltran ship.

But that is all speculation because I don't understand a word of Japanese.

Still a cool thing to see though.

This is what i got from my less than rudimentary japanese:

The guy is explaining the designs done by Miyatake. He takes up the Macross and explains the differences between DYRL? and the TV series.

Then he takes up the ARMD-1 and explains that its a carrier that replaces the Prometheus/Daedalus from the TV series and points out some parts such as the heliport and the bridge and the runway.

Then he talks about Bodolza's command ship and i can't get most of what he says but he says Miyatake made it look organic , since the Zentraedi were apparently masters of biotechnology.

Then he talks about the Laplamiz class ship....again dunno what he's talking bout here. Then he mentions the difference between the Bodolza class and the Laplamiz class ships and how their technology were very different. When he compares it to the SDF...i'm stumped. LOL!

"BS Anime Yawa (BS anime night talk)" It is the broadcast program of choosing one anime work and telling everything thoroughly over 1 hour about one broadcast.

I found this on YouTube.com

Macross The Movie Production Talk

No subs.  :(

361068[/snapback]

Man watching that video, made me want more macross.

Damn, I hope Shoji gets the hint do a Zeta Gundam: A new Translation for macross: DYRL. :unsure: