1/48 Fastpack Set?

KingNor

thanks for the pic, i agree that does look cool.

thats not what i meant exactly though. I dont' have much along the lines of painting skills so if i get the set i wont' be able to paint them white like that.

does anyone have pics of a stock super fastpack set on a stock lowviz?

Check out the 1/48+FP's, 1/60, and 1/72 picture gallery thread. Yeah, it's 54 pages long, but vlenhoff has some good shots at the bottom of page two so you don't have to search very long. There are others scattered throughout as well, but I'll leave it up to you to find 'em.

Check out the 1/48+FP's, 1/60, and 1/72 picture gallery thread. Yeah, it's 54 pages long, but vlenhoff has some good shots at the bottom of page two so you don't have to search very long. There are others scattered throughout as well, but I'll leave it up to you to find 'em.

360787[/snapback]

man i knew someone was going to refer me to that godzirra of a thread. i'll wade into it tomorrow.

thanks for the heads up though, i'll be sure to check page two first.

Hey KingNor (whats KingNor mean anyway? :lol: ) Tisinc - treasure island sports has 'em for $59.00 US so they're probably a little cheaper elsewhere if you could find 'em. <_< Treasure Island seems to order vast quantities of stuff and seems to have everything around a little longer than others...too bad about Kevin at V.E. but good for him (congrats Kev! :D )

Mark

• 2 months later...

360787[/snapback]

Thanks for the complement! I love taking pictures!

With OEM toys, they don't look very good IMO. I'm using my set on my Hikaru VF-1S.

The TV version might look a bit better.

That custom r0x0rs your s0x0rs.