Why No 1/48 Club-m Vf-11b Fighter?

Mechamaniac

To make any model run worth the money..and to keep it cost effective you would need at least 40 orders.

Sculpting price....

Mold Making... probably more than once.

Silicone and resin...

Possible white metal parts...

Clear parts....

Boxes...

Time...the most important factor.

Things to keep in mind. There are alot of talented sculptors here on the boards that could handle a project like this. If the demand is there then it will happen.

Rob

i would love one of this kit, but what would the price realisticly be for one of this size with good detail?

chris

• 2 months later...

boooooo perfect transformation... go back to the Toy Forum!

just kidding you Falcon! Seriously though.. I never understood the reasoning behind a tranforming model kit. Are you really going to transform it? And if you do, you risk major damage to the kit (at minimum the paint job). I'd rather have a nice static kit.

Edited by Less than Super Ostrich

just kidding you Falcon! Seriously though.. I never understood the reasoning behind a tranforming model kit. Are you really going to transform it? And if you do, you risk major damage to the kit (at minimum the paint job). I'd rather have a nice static kit.

374745[/snapback]

Heh, I was going to say something but I figured you'd say it nicer (or at least let you be the bad guy on this one)

374745[/snapback]

Sure, I'm not sure I would tranform it that often, but it's a lot more fun to build.... Model's are great, but it's always fun from time to time to display something else (at least, that's my girlfreind's telling... :'( )...

374745[/snapback]

Sure, I'm not sure I would tranform it that often, but it's a lot more fun to build.... Model's are great, but it's always fun from time to time to display something else (at least, that's my girlfreind's telling... :'( )...

374792[/snapback]

Just turn your models several degrees every other day, or switch them around on the shelf, be creative. She'll get all confused and think you're displaying something else... :rolleyes:

Just turn your models several degrees every other day, or switch them around on the shelf, be creative. She'll get all confused and think you're displaying something else...  :rolleyes:

374795[/snapback]

I'll try right away, and will keep you posted if it works ;)