Will Everything Be On Dvd?

Agent ONE

Hey, anybody cast a vote for The A-Team yet? I just love they way most of their plans involved high-explosives by the crateful, assault rifles, smashing and blowing stuff up--yet, none of the badguys actually get killed; they just get sent running with their tails between their legs...serves 'em right! :p

I love it when a plan comes together...

Throughout most of my childhood, I never quite got the gag in the opening credits with Faceman and the Cylon [i had forgotten all about D. Benedict's previous role on BSG at the time].

Here's one to ponder. Why'd the crappy live action Tick series get a DVD release, but the awesome cartoon never has? Likewise, Fox's awesome 90's X-Men and Spider-Man cartoons. Episode collections have turned up (I picked up the Venom Saga for Spider-Man), but no seasons.

Here's one to ponder.  Why'd the crappy live action Tick series get a DVD release, but the awesome cartoon never has?  Likewise, Fox's awesome 90's X-Men and Spider-Man cartoons.  Episode collections have turned up (I picked up the Venom Saga for Spider-Man), but no seasons.

351373[/snapback]

They still replay those one's alot on the Disney channel, so maybe they're getting good kickbacks from them or whatever.

Fraggle Rock was banned? I don't think it was banned in Canada at all... I remember watching it and getting Fraggle rock toys in my happy meal when I was small... I remeber quite liking it and also when they showed up in the Muppet Family Christmas.

Don't know if I'd still like it today I kinda outgrew Muppets (at least the original Muppet show, aside from the Star Wars ep and a couple other good eps) but still like some of Jim Henson's stuff.

Talk of Miami Vice always brings up an age-old point of disbelief about it: Crockett's always complaining about how little they make on a "cop's salary;" life must really suck when all you can afford is a Ferrari Daytona Spyder, a house-boat, race boat and all of the pastel suits you could ever want...in the 80's, no less...lol

Talk of Miami Vice always brings up an age-old point of disbelief about it: Crockett's always complaining about how little they make on a "cop's salary;" life must really suck when all you can afford is a Ferrari Daytona Spyder, a house-boat, race boat and all of the pastel suits you could ever want...in the 80's, no less...lol

351469[/snapback]

All that stuff was supposed to be supplied by the department as part of Crocket's cover as a drug dealer, not bought from his salary.

Grahma

They actually stated somewhere in Miami Vice that Crocket's toys were provided by the police agencies? Well, all the more reason for him not to complain about his measly policeman's salary-the cars and stuff are free anyway...

They actually stated somewhere in Miami Vice that Crocket's toys were provided by the police agencies?  Well, all the more reason for him not to complain about his measly policeman's salary-the cars and stuff are free anyway...

351543[/snapback]

It's actually mentioned several times in the series that the car(s) and the boat are supplied as part of his cover (goods confiscated from criminals under RICO statutes IIRC) Not sure about his wardrobe though :D

When Crocket's black Ferrari Daytonna Spyder is destroyed, he actually has to drive a pick-up truck for a few episodes and he complains that nobody is going to buy his cover driving such a cheap car. He has to wait a few eps IIRC until a suitable fancy confiscated vehicle (white Ferrari Testarossa) becomes available.

Graham

Speaking of Miami Vice isnt Michael Mann remaking the series into a feature film?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0430357/

I wonder how this is gonna turn out.

Now we need Family Ties Season sets. LOL!

352347[/snapback]

Collin Farrel = Crap movie

• 2 weeks later...
I'm surprised SeaQuest DSV isn't on DVD yet. I enjoyed the series until Michael Ironside took over. Perhaps it was because of all the years of Ironside playing the bad guy in dozens of movies. SeaQuest, out!

351146[/snapback]

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BR9SA...&s=dvd&v=glance

B000BR9SA0.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

The little kid on the cover killed himself this year. I think he drowned himself with all the scripts they kept sending him, sadly they were all Neverending Story sequels.