The Fifth Season Of 24.

UN Spacy

I have the game and it's WAY too easy.

Man. The scenes with the drunk guy was pretty damn funny, you could tell he was gonna get PWNED when he started waving at Chloe.

You could lock Jack in one of the bathrooms and he'd STILL be able to take control of the plane. :lol: BTW. Can any aviation experts confirm what Jack did to take over the controls of the plane? Is this even possible from the storage compartments?

Only FOUR episodes to go! :blink:

Let's hope CTU has a F-18 of their own.

24: The Movie shot in London?

Sutherland reveals 24 movie plans

Kiefer Sutherland

Sutherland was part of the brat pack group of actors in the 80s

Kiefer Sutherland has revealed that a movie version of his hit US TV show 24 is to be made in London.

The actor, who plays hero Jack Bauer in the thriller series, told chat show host Jonathan Ross about his plans on his BBC One show, which airs on Friday.

"We're working on that," he said. "We'll shoot the film here. We're really excited about it.

"In the US, 24 was slow to catch on but in the UK it was big so Fox stuck with it, so thank you Britain."

Sutherland has starred in the Fox TV show for five series and is reported to have signed up for three more.

:blink::blink::blink::blink:

Unbelievable...

Jack Bauer managed to land the plane safety before the fighter shoot the innocent passengers.

Very sick president - Charles Logan.

Audrey is alive and resting. I'm glad his father James Heller is ALIVE. Man she should listen to Christopher Henderson.

Karen is cooperating Bill and brought Chloe to CTU safety.

However Miles doesn't like this. <--- What the hell problem with him?

I think Bierko is planning to escape again. I saw they used eye contact between him and driver.

Lastly, when I saw Charles picked up something... a gun. I think he plan to kill himself... is it obvious...

So, 3 more hours to go!

P.S. I completed 24 The Game with all 100% in 58 missions. Took long enough to focus.

Any predictions how this'll end up?

I was SO looking foward to Logan putting a bullet into his noggin. PLUS yet another CTU mole that'll definitely end up biting them in the ass. I'm starting to wonder if Chloe or Audrey will make it to the end of this season. FINALLY that little scumbag Miles is trying my patience.

Last night's episode was pretty good. I hope they keep Logan around, perfect seesaw with Jack, if one is up, the other is down.

Logan hit his lowest point last night, almost ready to commit suicide, and then an unexpected... well, not so unexpected... source of help, and he is off to the races again, Logan is actually not a bad president, he is having a tough 24 hours too, having his plot foiled and unraveled, only to be delivered 11th hour solution. Weathered the Heller storm, and looks like he'll weather the Bauer storm.

It would be nice if Logan comes up to a dimished capacity at the end of the day, but remains president. I see they are bringing Bierko back in, I wonder what that's about. Is Bierko Graham's contingency?

Ugh! last nights episode stunk out loud! What does 24 stand for any way....24 moles....24 traitors (per season!LOL) What Miles did I knew was going to happen as soon as Jack told Chloe "Don't let anyone else near it!". Just a little too predictable an episode for me or at least what was supposed to be a suprise really wasn't, maybe because they've done it a little too much already.

Looking forward to next week, hopefully it'll wash the bad taste of last nights episode out of my mouth.

Chris

I think Bierko is planning to escape again. I saw they used eye contact between him and driver.

397913[/snapback]

Did you miss the preview for next week's episode?

I think Audrey's days are numbered. In the preview, Hendreson refuses to divulge the names of those involved and warns Jack 'you can't touch them, but they can touch you.' Add that to the time they actually took out to show a tender moment Jack shared with Audrey... draw your own conclusions about her fate.

If Audrey dies... well, that's nothing new, so far, we had dead Terri, dead Mexican girlfriend, Audrey is next... the one that got away from death is the one from season 2.

All things considered, this season is pretty good, definitely better than season 4, and probably on par with season 2.

397913[/snapback]

Did you miss the preview for next week's episode?

I think Audrey's days are numbered. In the preview, Hendreson refuses to divulge the names of those involved and warns Jack 'you can't touch them, but they can touch you.' Add that to the time they actually took out to show a tender moment Jack shared with Audrey... draw your own conclusions about her fate.

398081[/snapback]

I figured he was talking about Kim.

Chris

My family has tons of theories. Mom thinks the First lady would kill her hubby Charles. Dad was thinking he may shoot himself.

I think Charles will kill Aaron Pierce. Man, Aaron looks roughed up in the preview. I figure Jack would pull the trigger on him.

As for Miles, I hated that bastard from the get go. I knew he would step in. I hope Jack bust a cap on him or at least pounce him.

I would like to see the Jack extract info from Henderson. Start with the kneecaps...

It is so obvious Bierko would escape. I am trying to figure out how the hell that driver got into CTU and become part of the TAC Team. You would figure CTU would strengthen their security after the bombing and the chemical attacks. I suspect Bierko will attack but the question is who or what? Maybe he will attack the Presidental Retreat and wouldnt that be ironic Logan dies and the Russina president lives.

I am wondering if Curtis buys it. I think it would be too obvious that Audrey would die. I mean how many times does the hero's love die? It would get old... then again they got rid of Palmer, Michelle, and Tony.

Damn to Miles - he destroyed the recording. Christopher is the only lead.

Pierce was captured and tortured by Adam and Logan, god.

Martha shot Agent Adam to save Pierce, good job.

Good to see him back.

Bierko ordered one hidden weapon - gas canister. Does it mean he brought 16 canisters to water supply? Possibility.

Jack ruined it! Hehe, made a deal with Christopher to find Bierko's next target. It's the russian submarine. Bierko drops one last gas cainster to kill all crews and prepareds to load powerful weapons - missiles!

So! Two hours season finale next week! Starting at 8 PM on Fox and Global (if you live in Canada). I can't wait! :)

P.S. I succeed all 100% in 58 missions in this game :)

I missed the first 10 minutes, so what happened to Miles after it was discovered that he erased the recording? I would have thought the recorder would been kept better secured and protected because of its importance? But then again, we are talking about CTU! :p

And is it me, but does it seem like Los Angeles is the center of the universe (at least according to 24)? ;)

I missed the first 10 minutes, so what happened to Miles after it was discovered that he erased the recording?  I would have thought the recorder would been kept better secured and protected because of its importance?  But then again, we are talking about CTU! :p

And is it me, but does it seem like Los Angeles is the center of the universe (at least according to 24)? ;)

399829[/snapback]

Chloe told Jack that Miles was the only other person to be in contact with the recording in the last ten minutes. After hearing this Jack heads straight to Miles pushes him into a wall and starts choking him. Karen persuades Jack to let him go only to find out he's been transfered to the White House, but not after receiving one final slap to the face (by Karen). :o

I wonder how the SEASON FINALE will end up next week.

Will President Logan finally recieve "justice"? :ph34r:

I hope and believe that Logan will be around next season. Because like him or not, Logan is a great villian, and great villians need to stay around, and not be nina-nized. It's best if Logan stays president, but Jack takes out Logan's support mechanism, because that's what makes Logan a little more dangerous. The support from outside the government.

The submarine part was a little too contrived, a little too Marwanish... oh, let's see, nerve gas failed, ok, how convenient, there is this submarine parked at an easily accessible dock loaded with cruise missiles. Hmmm, wrong sub type too... Delta IV is an SSBN, not a SSGN, they should've made it an Oscar class, a little more believable.

On another note, I think for once I like the 24 premise to be a little different, as far as the time goes. Here is one idea, it takes roughly 5 hours to fly from LA to DC. It's not inconceivable that you could have five episodes at one location, then set to shot the next five to six episodes in airport/airplane location, then finish off in another city. 24 hours right? Hell, you could even fly back and forth. Starts at 11 pm west coast, a red eye to east coast, do stuff, and catch the last flight out back to the west at night.

The submarine part was a little too contrived, a little too Marwanish... oh, let's see, nerve gas failed, ok, how convenient, there is this submarine parked at an easily accessible dock loaded with cruise missiles.  Hmmm, wrong sub type too... Delta IV is an SSBN, not a SSGN, they should've made it an Oscar class, a little more believable. 

399860[/snapback]

Not to mention the sub came for technology exchange reasons as part of the peace treaty package, yet it comes carrying live missiles. WTF?

I personally dislike the concept of reviving a threat at the last minute. The Bierko contingency to me is so far the biggest failing of the season... it brings back the bad old times with Marwan.

I like the conspiracy theory in the government, but it is been pulled a little too far... basically we haven't had a season where there wasn't a mole in the agency. Sad.

Sorta. This season has been a bit of a stretch but still fun nonetheless.

SEASON FINALE TONIGHT!

President Logan finally recieves justice Jack Bauer style!

SEASON FINALE TONIGHT!

401230[/snapback]

Oddly enough, I hope Logan stays president at end of season and is around next season to cause further havoc. I know it's not likely, but it would be nice.

And by the way, this season need to continue into next season. Cliffhanger, anyone?

SEASON FINALE TONIGHT!

401230[/snapback]

Oddly enough, I hope Logan stays president at end of season and is around next season to cause further havoc. I know it's not likely, but it would be nice.

And by the way, this season need to continue into next season. Cliffhanger, anyone?

401252[/snapback]

The RETURN of Naked Mandy! :lol:

SEASON FINALE TONIGHT!

401230[/snapback]

401252[/snapback]

The RETURN of Naked Mandy! :lol:

401253[/snapback]

Naked Mandy is so awesome! :D