Full Armor Vf-11 She

hobbykits

we are all very interested in seeing you build this kit and i have been looking for one for a while. the last time i saw one it went for $400.00 on ebay and i missed out. i hope you can find one I am always on the look out for stuff like this. if i see one i will definetly point you in the right direction.

chris

Hi , I just bought the full armor conversion resin kit for the she vf-11.

346532[/snapback]

:blink: Do you mean the fast pack? As seen in the bottom right corner here:

SHE_small.jpg

I'm not aware of a full armor VF-11 conversion kit for the SHE VF-11. There is one for the Bandai 1/144 VF-11C seen here:

tect_gradeup4f.jpg

And IHP also made a full armor VF-11. I can't seem to find a picture of that one at the moment though. If I find it I'll post it later.

Carl

Edited by wwwmwww

Finally found a pic of the IHP kit. 

You can find everything on this site if you look hard enough.

Carl

346606[/snapback]

god that is beautiful :) do you have any other pictures of that?

chris

why did they make the kits for kits rather than toys... why :(  :(  :(

lots of money for the first guy to make a recastible set for the yammie's ... so who's it gonna be?

346662[/snapback]

YUP GET CASTING

god that is beautiful :)  do you have any other pictures of that?

chris

346621[/snapback]

I've seen other pictures of it and yes I may have a few. Finding them though might take some time. IHP used to have quite a few on their website but they closed that site after the became Liquid Stone. I'll post more if I can find them.

Carl

god that is beautiful :)  do you have any other pictures of that?

chris

346621[/snapback]

I've seen other pictures of it and yes I may have a few. Finding them though might take some time. IHP used to have quite a few on their website but they closed that site after the became Liquid Stone. I'll post more if I can find them.

Carl

346696[/snapback]

thanks you very much do you know how much this kit used to cost when it came out?

chris

thanks you very much do you know how much this kit used to cost when it came out?

chris

346705[/snapback]

Off the top of my head I believe it was a couple hundred bucks. I'm not sure exactly. I have one but I don't remember if it still has a yen price indicated on it or not. If I can find it this weekend I'll take a picture or two of mine. Scanning my hard drive I found this. Its the IHP VF-11 the full armor kit is made for. This one also happened to come with the fast pack set.

Carl

post-317-1132707993_thumb.jpg

Does this kit come with the

1) VF-11 - transformable or static

2) Armor parts

thanks

chris

346705[/snapback]

Off the top of my head I believe it was a couple hundred bucks. I'm not sure exactly. I have one but I don't remember if it still has a yen price indicated on it or not. If I can find it this weekend I'll take a picture or two of mine. Scanning my hard drive I found this. Its the IHP VF-11 the full armor kit is made for. This one also happened to come with the fast pack set.

Carl

346744[/snapback]

2) Armor parts

thanks

346758[/snapback]

I want to say you tell me about your "full armor conversion resin kit for the she vf-11" and I'll tell you everything you want to know but that's not the way I play.

IHP's VF-11 kit is transformable. It was sold in several forms. It's been sold as a stand alone kit. It's been sold with the fast packs as seen above. It has also been sold with the Armor parts (that is the version I have). I don't think I have the fast packs myself but I believe I know who might. The armor parts have also been sold as an seperate kit by themselves too. These have all been event only releases so they are all quite rare kits but they show up on Yahoo Japan every now and then.

Carl

Hi guys, wow I had so many responses to this thread, I am so happy. The kit I have is the one in the picture with the fast pack. I acquired it and will be building it soon. I thought I needed the vf-11 SHE kit to build it so I bought the fast pack too.

Is the one with the logo built by you CARL. Amazing detail. About recasting this IHP kit. Whos up for it.

But still , i am looking for the SHE VF-11 Kit. I will post pictures of the kit I just purchased and take pictures of the progress.

2) Armor parts

thanks

346758[/snapback]

I want to say you tell me about your "full armor conversion resin kit for the she vf-11" and I'll tell you everything you want to know but that's not the way I play.

IHP's VF-11 kit is transformable. It was sold in several forms. It's been sold as a stand alone kit. It's been sold with the fast packs as seen above. It has also been sold with the Armor parts (that is the version I have). I don't think I have the fast packs myself but I believe I know who might. The armor parts have also been sold as an seperate kit by themselves too. These have all been event only releases so they are all quite rare kits but they show up on Yahoo Japan every now and then.

Carl

346799[/snapback]

I was very lucky to pick up a IHP VF-11 with the full armor set a couple years ago. It's definitely one of the rarest kits I own.

Just a couple weeks ago, one was on Yahoo Japan Auctions. This one had both the VF-11, FAST Packs, and the Full Armor parts. It sold for Y45,000!

It's a hell of a kit, but honestly, I can't imagine myself building it. Or selling it. And no, I won't be recasting it either :p

Whollee cow, Thats like 450.00 for this kit. The studio halfeye kit is like 300.00 with fast pack and its studio halfeye. Are you going to build this kit or are you going to save it and keep it as a collectable.

I was very lucky to pick up a IHP VF-11 with the full armor set a couple years ago.  It's definitely one of the rarest kits I own.

Just a couple weeks ago, one was on Yahoo Japan Auctions.  This one had both the VF-11, FAST Packs, and the Full Armor parts.  It sold for Y45,000!

It's a hell of a kit, but honestly, I can't imagine myself building it.  Or selling it.  And no, I won't be recasting it either :p

346841[/snapback]

Is the one  with the logo  built by you CARL.

That picture was made by Shawn. It was made from two pictures he found that were taken at the event IHP was selling them at. So that one as built by IHP. At one point in time I also had the two original pictures but I don't think I do now.

But still , i am looking for the SHE VF-11 Kit. I will post pictures of the kit I just purchased and take pictures of the progress.

346809[/snapback]

Good luck and I'm looking forward to the pictures.

Carl

Just a couple weeks ago, one was on Yahoo Japan Auctions.  This one had both the VF-11, FAST Packs, and the Full Armor parts.  It sold for Y45,000!

346841[/snapback]

Arg... a few years ago something like that wouldn't get past me unnoticed. I just don't have the time to keep up any more. You didn't save the pictures or a link did you? I'd love to see it. I don't think IHP ever offered one kit that had both the fast packs AND the Full Armor parts so I assume this was a collection of 2 or 3 kits?

Carl

The studio halfeye kit is like 300.00 with fast pack and its studio halfeye.

When it came out... maybe. I think you might have a hard time getting both kits for that price now. I think SHE only made 50 kits of the fast pack so it soulds like you've already got the hardest part to track down.

Are you going to build this kit or are you going to save it and keep it as a collectable.

346850[/snapback]

I hope to build mine sometime... at the rate I'm going I'll have to be retired first though.

Carl

Its amazing how you know so much about macross kits. You guys are like the oracle of macross. I just can't seem to get how you knew about the IHP kits. Bad thing about macross know is that, not many people are making any good resin kits, except for hasa something . Yamato is great but just the feel of creating your own piece is half the fun. What you guys think.

I guess you missed out on the last couple of custom resin kits here on MW. There's the Atmospheric booster for the Hase VF-1, the all new sculpt of the Zen battlepod, the launch arm, the Oberth space destroyer, the Bug eye spider kit, all masterpieces all done by members of this board.

Which kit would you guys suggest you want me to show on macrossworld forum

IHP full armor vf-11

vf-19 excalibur by repttu

studio halfeye vf-21

1/48 ultimate detail

all are original kits. Which kits would you think is least skillful and most skillful and also which model would you like me to post on this board to be built.

Or selling it.  And no, I won't be recasting it either :p

346841[/snapback]

good boy :)

347301[/snapback]

the more the merrier, hopefully you can post work ups of all the kits you buy, we never get board of seeing new kits.

chris :)