About the price of YF-19

ghiblione

forget about it. Waaaaaaaaay to friggin much. Buy a 19a instead. It's cheaper and full of blue goodness. I had a chance to get a 1st ed. 19 but got a second 19a instead... fewer problems and I love the game colors as that was how I first saw the 19 ;)

forget about it. Waaaaaaaaay to friggin much. Buy a 19a instead. It's cheaper and full of blue goodness. I had a chance to get a 1st ed. 19 but got a second 19a instead... fewer problems and I love the game colors as that was how I first saw the 19 ;)

344113[/snapback]

Hehe, I have a 19a already, and I still need a 19, just like the white color! ;)

Depends on what you want to do with it.

If you want to take it out of the box and display it, then get a second edition. It has most of the fixes that are on the YF-19A Blue IIRC and is a little less expensive.

If you are going to get a MISB one, and leave it that way. I would get a 1st edition.

Ebay completed item search for last 30 days

299 € = 350 $US .. that's the same price i've seen on ebay a couple of days ago.

if you decide tp ^lay with your YF-19, take the 2nd ed ! the 1st one have the "tab b" problem !

in france, i can't see yf-19 below 250/300 euros ... thanks god i've bought a 2nd ver when it cames out!

299 € = 350 $US .. that's the same price i've seen on ebay a couple of days ago.

if you decide tp ^lay with your YF-19, take the 2nd ed ! the 1st one have the "tab b" problem !

in france, i can't see yf-19 below 250/300 euros ... thanks god i've bought a 2nd ver when it cames out!

344450[/snapback]

Vous êtes français alors, enchanté!

Je trouve qu'en France tous les prix des jouets de macross sont beaucoup plus chers qu'aux Etats-Unis. On a pas de chance. ;)

Salut.

j'ai recu hier un yf 19 deuxieme version et j'ai ete un peu décu. ca fait 4 ans que j'en cherchais un et par dépit j'avais acheté un vf19a.

j'ai été un peu decu car la couleur du yf19 n'est pas blanche, mais creme (franchement ca claque moins que dans macross plus).

sinon il a de la gueule mais dommage que l'articulation des genoux ne soit pas cachée.

on m'adit que le version 2 a recu des modif par rapport a la version 1 pour la qualité de la transformation.

Salut.

j'ai recu hier un yf 19 deuxieme version et j'ai ete un peu décu. ca fait 4 ans que j'en cherchais un et par dépit j'avais acheté un vf19a.

j'ai été un peu decu car la couleur du yf19 n'est pas blanche, mais creme (franchement ca claque moins que dans macross plus).

sinon il a de la gueule mais dommage que l'articulation des genoux ne soit pas cachée.

on m'adit que le version 2 a recu des modif par rapport a la version 1 pour la qualité de la transformation.

344962[/snapback]

Salut! Tu l'as payé pour combien?

pour moi j'aime toujours celui de Yamato même si il est pas tout blanc. t'as de la chance déjà d'avoir un. oui, le 2 est amélioré par rapport le 1. Si t'as déjà un vf-19a, comme moi aussi, sois pas déçu. :) mais moi, je vais continuer à chercher mon yf-19. ;)

How long has it been since Yamato announced that it was going to make the FAST Packed YF-19? 3 years?

Remember all the threads that used to come out in the past two years and ask: "Is the YF-19 FAST Packs out yet?" "Is the YF-19 FAST Packs out yet?""Is the YF-19 FAST Packs out yet?""Is the YF-19 FAST Packs out yet?""Is the YF-19 FAST Packs out yet?""Is the YF-19 FAST Packs out yet?""Is the YF-19 FAST Packs out yet?""Is the YF-19 FAST Packs out yet?""Is the YF-19 FAST Packs out yet?" <_<

Yeah, yeah. Don't get me started. :angry:

How long has it been since Yamato announced that it was going to make the FAST Packed YF-19? 3 years?

Remember all the threads that used to come out in the past two years and ask: "Is the YF-19 FAST Packs out yet?" "Is the YF-19 FAST Packs out yet?""Is the YF-19 FAST Packs out yet?""Is the YF-19 FAST Packs out yet?""Is the YF-19 FAST Packs out yet?""Is the YF-19 FAST Packs out yet?""Is the YF-19 FAST Packs out yet?""Is the YF-19 FAST Packs out yet?""Is the YF-19 FAST Packs out yet?" <_<

345186[/snapback]

Correct me if i'm wrong but The YF-19 isn't white, it's light-tan .

Corrigez moi si je me trompe mais le YF-19 n'est pas blanc, il est beige clair.

Salut.

344962[/snapback]

Salut! Tu l'as payé pour combien?

pour moi j'aime toujours celui de Yamato même si il est pas tout blanc. t'as de la chance déjà d'avoir un. oui, le 2 est amélioré par rapport le 1. Si t'as déjà un vf-19a, comme moi aussi, sois pas déçu. :) mais moi, je vais continuer à chercher mon yf-19. ;)

345024[/snapback]

for a first time it's a good one ;) (just a little mystake : it's Oui (yes) not Qui (who)  ;) )

anyway, i've bought mine years ago, and, exept acceptable paint chipping, i don't have problems with it! i'm just waitting for a revisited FP version :D still dreamin :)

345504[/snapback]

What a lucky guy....... :p