Macross II

Oihan

I have always loved the mecha design for the vf-2ss, and i even got the bandai model, but after building the model, it just seemed way too small for me.  I'm an excellent sculptor and have done tons of figure modeling projects, but recently i've been inspired to maybe start a macross related project, but i haven't a clue with which mech to start with, any ideas?

341380[/snapback]

The Macross II Destroids in either 1/100 or 1/72 scale.

Those are very cool looking, and probably the most ignored Macross Mecha ever to be filmed.

I have always loved the mecha design for the vf-2ss, and i even got the bandai model, but after building the model, it just seemed way too small for me.  I'm an excellent sculptor and have done tons of figure modeling projects, but recently i've been inspired to maybe start a macross related project, but i haven't a clue with which mech to start with, any ideas?

341380[/snapback]

Those are very cool looking, and probably the most ignored Macross Mecha ever to be filmed.

342019[/snapback]

Hey, look around... Does anyone around here have an image in their sig? This site isn't some 10 year old 'cry and whine' Transformers board. Take the image out.

341380[/snapback]

342019[/snapback]

Hey, look around... Does anyone around here have an image in their sig? This site isn't some 10 year old 'cry and whine' Transformers board. Take the image out.

342020[/snapback]

Um yes there are a few and if an admin asks me to, I will...

Thanks for you time... :rolleyes:

341380[/snapback]

342019[/snapback]

342020[/snapback]

Um yes there are a few and if an admin asks me to, I will...

Thanks for you time... :rolleyes:

342030[/snapback]

*Points and laughs at you*

342076[/snapback]

Oh how you've hurt me... boohoo... :unsure:

Whatever.... :rolleyes:

342207[/snapback]

eh, you have a good sense of humor. Some people would have started bitching and crying, so I guess I am wrong, I figured you were like 12 or something. Some think Agent ONE is mean, but this isn't true at all... Agent ONE is either mean OR totally awesome.

342076[/snapback]

342207[/snapback]

eh, you have a good sense of humor. Some people would have started bitching and crying, so I guess I am wrong, I figured you were like 12 or something. Some think Agent ONE is mean, but this isn't true at all... Agent ONE is either mean OR totally awesome.

342209[/snapback]

I've been surfing various interest boards for years and there isn't much I haven't seen.

Thus I don't let such things get to me very often....

342076[/snapback]

342207[/snapback]

342209[/snapback]

I've been surfing various interest boards for years and there isn't much I haven't seen.

Thus I don't let such things get to me very often....

342250[/snapback]

A1 can rub you the wrong way, but he's supposed too

Fine, I'll try to put this thread back on track with my favorite scenes.

Silvie's bouncing boobs was a interesting scene.

The Metal Siren's attack in episode 5 was good fast-paced scene.

The slow-paning shots of Ishtar's body as well.

That's all I can think of.

- LOL, yeah nice ecchi touch there, but nothing compared to Wendy Ryder's pantiless wave to the crowd before getting aboard the Metal Siren at the Moon Festival (I didn't believe it until I actually saw it for myself!)

- The attempted rescue of Ishtar by Sylvie and Hibiki inside the Marduk flagship.

- The space battle, where the Gloria was lost, was particularly intense.

- Several Ishtar "showcase" scenes.

- Not so much a favorite scene, more like a nice surprise to notice the nod to the Max and Milia Valkyrie color scheme on the acrobatic Valkyries at the moon festival.

Edited by Zinjo

The Metal Siren's attack in episode 5 was good fast-paced scene. 

The slow-paning shots of Ishtar's body as well.

That's all I can think of.

342320[/snapback]

Amen to that....