It's the small things in life...

Zeta Otaku

So, I get home from work today and find a nice big package from our friends at VALKYRIE-EXCHANGE.COM on my doorstep.

HUZZAH! My VF-1A Fireball came today! Oh, how happy I was.... until I opened the box...

Inside was an added bonus... a small, PVC, transforming VF-1S...

I've been messing with this cheap little thing for HOURS and my VF-1A is still sealed in the box.

This little thing is just too much fun and will be prominantly displayed on my work desk to distract me all day at work....

oh, for you vultures, no, you can't have my brownie! MINE!!!! Away heathens!!!

So, I get home from work today and find a nice big package from our friends at VALKYRIE-EXCHANGE.COM on my doorstep.

HUZZAH! My VF-1A Fireball came today! Oh, how happy I was.... until I opened the box...

Inside was an added bonus... a small, PVC, transforming VF-1S...

I've been messing with this cheap little thing for HOURS and my VF-1A is still sealed in the box.

This little thing is just too much fun and will be prominantly displayed on my work desk to distract me all day at work....

oh, for you vultures, no, you can't have my brownie! MINE!!!! Away heathens!!!

340261[/snapback]

OK, I gotta ask; what is the small PVC transforming VF-1S? Excuse my ignorance.

I think that Kevin includes one of these things with Valkyrie purchases (?). Just goes to show how great of a vendor he is...

Yep, got my CF Thursday with a little surprise, a very detailed MBR-04-MkIV Tomahawk. This baby is a great color scheme reference for my 1/100 versions. Thank you valkyrie-exchange.com! Damn, now I'm on a hunt to get five more of these things!...they go well with the Gundam FIX figures too.

post-2303-1130695356_thumb.jpg

I got those little dudes. The transformation is a bit sad as you have to replace almost the whole damn thing to transform it.. :D The Tomahawk is awsome. super poseable.

Yep I got my CF today from Kevin too. He added a free gift because there were delays with U.S. Customs.

Here's mine:

post-2356-1130643643_thumb.jpg

340791[/snapback]

whoa.. that thing transforms?

341034[/snapback]

Yeah it's a pain in the ass to do..... I'm keeping mine on the stand..