wheres that hasslehoff gif?

so i've been looking for that david hasslehoff gif but its nowhere to be found on this site(i think the thread it was in was deleted). :unsure:

its the one with him in bikini underwear with his face on his crotch that keeps on going and going. :lol:

if anyones got it saved or got a link to it, i'd appreciate it.

oh god  noooooooooo the horror :lol:    why would you want to see that evil picture again :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

339340[/snapback]

you see all those LOL emoticons, thats why! :lol:

as disgusting/disturbing as it is, its one of the funniest gifs i've seen....i must have it! :D

here it is, i just went to google and typed hasselhoff gif, and it was one of the first ones I got.

OHHHH god I am blind again :lol::lol::lol::lol:

post-1669-1130192002.gif

Edited by zeo-mare

Ah! It's no fun if it doesn't sneak up on you! The attachment gives way too much warning. . .

BOO-YAH!

hasselhoff.gif

Hehe, I actually have it on my (currently undergoing redesign, ugly) site here. I wonder if Google has picked up on it there yet? :lol:

Congrats on the engagement, Hurin!

339438[/snapback]

Oh. . . that. Thanks! Now stop snooping! ;)

Actually, I'm embarrassed that my site looks so plain now. So, don't judge the design too harshly. I upgraded the back-end. . . which necessitated a change to the front-end. . . . and I've just never been able to find a skin (or design one) that I like as much as the custom design I did for my prior site's incarnation. But, maybe knowing that people other than my regulars (both of them) are dropping by will motivate me to finally take care of it.

Best,

H

P.S. JBO, I really, really wish I hadn't just googled "Goatse Guy." Seriously, people, don't do so if you value your innocence. There are certain things --once seen-- that you can't "unsee."

Actually, I'm embarrassed that my site looks so plain now.  So, don't judge the design too harshly.  I upgraded the back-end. . . which necessitated a change to the front-end. . . . and I've just never been able to find a skin (or design one) that I like as much as the custom design I did for my prior site's incarnation.  But, maybe knowing that people other than my regulars (both of them) are dropping by will motivate me to finally take care of it.

339500[/snapback]

What were you using before Wordpress, Movable Type? I have a couple sites I run using MT and I'm considering switching over to Wordpress to get rid of all the comment spam, but I'm not looking forward to transferring 500+ entries into Wordpress. Not to mention, I'd have to teach myself some PHP.

What were you using before Wordpress, Movable Type? I have a couple sites I run using MT and I'm considering switching over to Wordpress to get rid of all the comment spam, but I'm not looking forward to transferring 500+ entries into Wordpress. Not to mention, I'd have to teach myself some PHP.

339781[/snapback]

I was using Greymatter. And, before that, NewsPro. Greymatter imported with absolutely no problems. But I'll have to enter the Newspro stuff by hand and then manually change the timestamps. . . and I'm just not going to do that until I've re-done the front-end.

Wordpress is really incredible. But I wish it didn't also pretty much force you to use their front-end as well. I don't know much PHP, so I'm stuck with their template system which I've yet to really look into. . .

H

P.S.  JBO, I really, really wish I hadn't just googled "Goatse Guy."  Seriously, people, don't do so if you value your innocence.  There are certain things --once seen-- that you can't "unsee."

339500[/snapback]

Oh dear...

My apologies. I'm used to people knowing of what I speak, even if they've never seen it.

DO NOT LOOK FOR THE GOATSE GUY! YOU DON'T WANT TO FIND HIM!