Custom Color PG Strike Gundam.

port

Well I thought I'd never do it. But this G will not be weathered. This G is my wifes. She picked the colors and where they are going to go too. I told her that she's going to have to model off the finished kit.... but you guys my drull over her to much :lol: . Just kidding. She's excited already about the way it's looking. I'm real fortunate my wife loves anima and my G kits.

post-2780-1128656699_thumb.jpg

Ok. The colors are as followed. All the white armor will be black. All the red will be yellow, and all the blue will be orange. Kinda redish orange. And the two yellow "horns' will be silver. This all my wifes vision. I can't wait to see how it looks myself. Oh yeah, by the way... I don't know if you guys have done this but I framed the Strike box. It looks cool.

post-2780-1128736953_thumb.jpg

lol I trashed my box, I generally ruin it since I use one part to keep parts that haven't been soaked, and the other is where the soaked parts go so I can leave them to dry.

But very interesting Color scheme, this is your second Strike kit now isn't it?

I STILL havent bought the Aile Pack and I SO FREAKING NEED TOO! But for the next several months my money is gonna be so tight with the anime convention in Seattle, and my Xbox360 and in need of having a seamstress make me a cosplay outfit.

But still, if I do come across some PG Kits, they're on my top of the list.

This is just to show the orange that my wife choose. We had another orange picked out but, after I finshed painting it she didn't like it so.... I had to redo. Sorry the pic sticks

post-2780-1129513488_thumb.jpg

Edited by port

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

any progress on this? i know its old but i just had to ask.. i just recently bought a pg strike kit.. and trying to figure out which spray cans to use (doing the donnychen's step by step build up), but i'm not sure which ones to choose from. Any suggestions? maybe commission work instead for someone to build it ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I think it's time to get back into building. I really need to finish this. I'm not working this weekend so I should brake out the airbrush.

Edited by port