finally got the CM's COLLECTION PART3~~

Hayao Kakizaki

Seems like the max chase is included in most boxes.

334323[/snapback]

The bast#rd wasn't included in mine :angry::angry::angry:

Graham

334438[/snapback]

did you get the clear hair minmay instead? :huh:

334701[/snapback]

Nope, no chase figures in my box at all, just two sets of the normal figs :angry:

Graham

In my box I got the Max chase (second from the back in the left side of the box for those who care), but did not get the clear hair Minmay.

335546[/snapback]

so basically you got one complete set and the other set is missing a minmay and max chase, right? :huh:

Got mine today, I got all 6 figures minus the Max chase from Ebay for 45 bucks with fedex overnight shipping.

My Minmay is a clear hair, or as clear as anyone's else seems to be.

Now I just have to track down chase Max.

These are the nicest CM's so far by a long shot. I do have to say that the Q Rau Max is gay to the extreme, not only do we get a full face shot of his junk, but the damned suit is so tight, you can see his navel and sixpack for chrissakes. :barf:

Edited by Mechamaniac

Got mine today, I got all 6 figures minus the Max chase from Ebay for 45 bucks with fedex overnight shipping. 

My Minmay is a clear hair, or as clear as anyone's else seems to be.

Now I just have to track down chase Max.

These are the nicest CM's so far by a long shot.  I do have to say that the Q Rau Max is gay to the extreme, not only do we get a full face shot of his junk, but the damned suit is so tight, you can see his navel and sixpack for chrissakes. :barf:

335629[/snapback]

dang, I guess someone was looking closely at Q-rau max's junk and sixpack! :blink: haha, I never really noticed it until you pointed it out. He's just gonna be in the Qrau so it doesn't matter to me. :D:p:lol:

You gotta remember that all the clothes in the Meltran ships are made for women.  So in a way  Max is wearing women's clothing.

335666[/snapback]

dat's right huh? I forgot about that. So max has a slender feminine body to be able to slip in that suit just fine. :D:p:lol:

Where is everyone getting there CMS figures from?

335705[/snapback]

dood!! where you been? Ricky and Mindy have a bunch to sell. You should ask them. Give Ricky a call. ;)

Did you want your own box or just a set?

I did they said they where out.

335705[/snapback]

dood!! where you been? Ricky and Mindy have a bunch to sell. You should ask them. Give Ricky a call. ;)

335714[/snapback]

335728[/snapback]

Either or.

As long as there is a max chase.

What you got lying around?

335705[/snapback]

335714[/snapback]

335728[/snapback]

335745[/snapback]

Either or.

335705[/snapback]

dood!! where you been? Ricky and Mindy have a bunch to sell. You should ask them. Give :lol: Ricky a call. ;)

335714[/snapback]

335728[/snapback]

335745[/snapback]

335751[/snapback]

I got 2 sets of flower girl for you steve... ;):lol:

Edited by >EXO<

Nothing yet. I haven't gotten my boxes. I'll let you know what I can scrounge up.

Either or.

335705[/snapback]

335714[/snapback]

335728[/snapback]

335745[/snapback]

335751[/snapback]

Got my set finally. I was told there is one "translucent" hair Minmay per box, it's either that or the chase-Max, so how can anyone miss that?

But having to hold against the light to see it, looks to me like QC than a real chase.

I am thinking of buying a box of the CMS Series 2 & 3. What are the chances of getting a DYRL Max in CMS 3 box and also the Hikaru Cockpit for the CMS 2 box. I will definitely like to get both of them, but if the chances are not good, I think I would rather look to buy a completed set instead.

Thanks.

• 5 weeks later...