what if:

jorawar_b

what if they had the VE-1 and VT-1, VF-11B, YF-19, YF-22 in the 1/48 scale....lol   just bored at work today...

317816[/snapback]

We will....ve-1 and vt-1 I mean :) .

317818[/snapback]

You cant be messing around like that man, you might start a riot!!!!!! :blink:

Don't even tell me, first they come out with a 1/60 Tread (my ulitmate mecha) and now your telling me that there is a 1/48 VE-1 ( my second ultimate mecha), you don't understand, this would be major riot stuff....lol

what if they had the VE-1 and VT-1, VF-11B, YF-19, YF-22 in the 1/48 scale....lol  just bored at work today...

317816[/snapback]

We will....ve-1 and vt-1 I mean :) .

317818[/snapback]

Really, they're going to make 1/48 Elints and Ostriches?

1/48 is necessary only for small vf like the vf-1, the yf-19 and 21 dont need such a large scale IMO.

The fact those vf exist in that scale doesn't mean they will be nice as the vf-1 1/48, if the question was, what if yamato made those valks as good as the 1/48 vf-1?

I think that any person that would like to have variable toys of those valks will have them B))

ido is correct.if the VF-19A & VF-22 were made using the 1/48 scale,they'd be freeking huge,not more proportionate to the VF-1 series valks.i think i saw an estimate 1 time putting the VF-19A at about 2 feet or more in length in 1/48 scale.that sucker would command a price tag around $300 & yamato won't sell large numbers of something that expensive

I don't know, I have seen the low viz sell for well over 300.00 and if the VF-19 or 22 where to be made in a very limited number, I am sure they would sell.

I would be happy if they made a VE-1.

Edited by jorawar_b

yeah,i'll agree with you there,but yamato is VERY picky about what they decide to release as a limited edition.it almost never follows what fans are desiring at the time either.the low viz is certainly getting those kinds of numbers $-wise nowadays,but yamato had regular valk prices on them when they were released.i bought mine at otakon '03 & i only paid $140 for it,and thats with con price inflation too.having a little insight to how yamato handles their product line & possible product line for the past few years,i'd be willing to bet $ we never see a giant VF-19A release :(

valkyrietestpilot...any guess on what might be comming out in the next few years..lol

Your right bro about the YF-19. I was glad to get a 1/48 resin kit of the yf-22

its big compared to the 1/48 vf-1