The Bully

MGREXX

I can already see the headlines this fall:

"Jack Thompson was found beat up last night in an alley.  A group of disgruntled gamers broke into his house GTA:SA style, and attacked him after they heard the news that GTA "5" was cancelled due to overwhelming preasure by his agenda against violence in video games.  He was beaten with baseball bats and taken to south central where he had "sex mini-games" performed on him right before they said to him "game over dude".  The group said they were on an alll night GTA :SA marathon when they suddenly got the urge to "give it to the man"".

This is not news to me since there are extremists in everything......and the hardcore gamer is indeed a troublesome breed, especially when they say that videogames are their life..... :o  :o  :o  :blink:  :lol:

318618[/snapback]

That would be the longest and most idiotic headline ever written.

"Jack Thompson was found beat up last night in an alley.  A group of disgruntled gamers broke into his house GTA:SA style, and attacked him after they heard the news that GTA "5" was cancelled due to overwhelming preasure by his agenda against violence in video games.  He was beaten with baseball bats and taken to south central where he had "sex mini-games" performed on him right before they said to him "game over dude".  The group said they were on an alll night GTA :SA marathon when they suddenly got the urge to "give it to the man"".

This is not news to me since there are extremists in everything......and the hardcore gamer is indeed a troublesome breed, especially when they say that videogames are their life..... :o  :o  :o  :blink:  :lol:

318618[/snapback]

318692[/snapback]

STFU

318618[/snapback]

318692[/snapback]

STFU

318696[/snapback]

Did you learn that at Bovine University?

no, I learned it from your wife last night.

318706[/snapback]

Interesting, I am sure I have some kids I don't know about, but a wife I don't know about? Wow, I AM a fukin stud.

Just the fact we're even debating this is just more proof in my eyes that people should be required to pass a test before they can legaly have kids. Some people are just too f*cking stupid to trust to correctly raise a kid.

318128[/snapback]

Now that's an inititive I would get behind.

no, I learned it from your wife last night.

318706[/snapback]

Interesting, I am sure I have some kids I don't know about, but a wife I don't know about? Wow, I AM a fukin stud.

318711[/snapback]

You sure you didn't get married in Mexico?

I figured that would be the climax of part three.

And damn straight there should be a parenthood test I've seen too many "winners" in my time both parents and kids to believe otherwise

Edited by Father Jack

while everything the author says is very solid, I have a hard time believing that a 14 year old wrote that. I'm not saying it's IMPOSSIBLE, just highly unlikely. Most 14 year olds I know (or even knew, back when I was that age) certainly wouldn't have phrased things the way he did.

Ah well, I guess that part isn't really important. Hell, *I* would like this freak-lawyer's email so I could read him a serious piece of my own mind.

Edited by Skull Leader