1/48+FP's, 1/60, and 1/72 picture gallery

VF-18S Hornet

nice!, is that a berol light table? I have one but it has a wooden edge around it but it looks like that, just wondering? :)

dunno? it was a gift from one of my dads artist friends....then i made it mine! :D

nice!, is that a berol light table? I have one but it has a wooden edge around it but it looks like that, just wondering? :)

dunno? it was a gift from one of my dads artist friends....then i made it mine! :D

Where did you get the glass platforms to step the in-flight display?

Damm I need to get me a dad! :D then I will snag his stuff if that is a berol light table it's like $1,800 usd. for new,very cool gift, by the way nice lighting effect on the display,great step up effects :)

Where did you get the glass platforms to step the in-flight display?

they're actually made of acrylic (lucite). we had some lying around where i work which i also had to make mine. :p

i have a few catalogs from various vendors that make standard and custom acrylic pieces, i thought about selling some here but wasn't sure what the reaction would be.

hopefully i'll be picking up this really cool spiral staircase design for my 1/60......man is it SWEET! B))

*added*

i guess if enough people are interested, i can find them cheap, i'll sell them here.

Edited by haterist

Damm I need to get me a dad! :D then I will snag his stuff if that is a berol light table it's like $1,800 usd. for new,very cool gift, by the way nice lighting effect on the display,great step up effects :)

$1800 for this table? :o:o:o

maybe i should ask the old man about it....if its $1800, thats 10 valks with FP's. :D

VERY cool! Light tables rock. :)

Is that your entire macross collection, or is there anything you left out? Did you have a plan for adding more pieces, or is that what the spiral staircase is for?

More pics!  B))

damn it, i'm playing posting catchup. :p

nah, not everything. i put away anything i had doubles of regardless of scale. i left the 1/60 1J hikaru and roy for the upcoming GBPs. everytime yamato makes a new 1/48, the 1/60 version of it have been finding their way back into the boxes.

when i get the spiral display, i'll bust them out again and give them a permanent home somewhere? i have a couple of 1/55 and other random stuff but i don't really collect the bandai's and i've sort of given up on collecting vintage stuff.

*added*

i'm always adding stuff so my displays change all the time...well any time i get a new macross toy. :p its kind of a pain since everytime i get anything new, i have to change everything around. its cool though, i have a lot of fun with it.

Edited by haterist

wow, if it's not a berol than it's a copy of berol, they are used for displaying crystals, diamonds,glass sculpture,high end macross toys and I've even seen them used with Ice sculptures-that base is a style the used about 6-8 years ago,I'll find a catalog photo of it if I can.......still very cool! :)

wow, if it's not a berol than it's a copy of berol, they are used for displaying crystals, diamonds,glass sculpture,high end macross toys and I've even seen them used with Ice sculptures-that base is a style the used about 6-8 years ago,I'll find a catalog photo of it if I can.......still very cool! :)

cool man, let me know if you find some info...maybe i can ebay it and get some loot for other things..... :D

Here is one of my VF-1S Hikaru, and just let you know my Millia has arrived at my job last Saturday and that dimwit a copycenter did not tell me my package had arrived while I was there I' have pictures of all five of my Valks up soon. Oh yeah it better be there when I go to pick it on Monday.

4ce7.jpe

And for my last post of the night My VF-1S Hikaru Strike Valkyrie with the Takatoy sticker on the missle launcher cover for those who can't read(wish I could afford a digital camera) it says HMMP-02 which is something Yamato should have added in their sticker sheets. Plus I also put the budweiser can stickers on the missles. ;)

b7c2.jpe

Edited by VF-18S Hornet