Mikimoto Haruhiko Illustrations

FlyingPika

Sorry but is this a new book or an new book?

311076[/snapback]

It's from 2003, so it's old, but not vintage. But if you haven't got it, then it's new. :) Edited by nhyone

I got that at my local animart last christmas. Paid about fifty bucks for it. I got to flip through it before buying, so I knew it was worth it. I'm not one to usually drop that much money on a book. It's got Macross, Orguss, Gunbuster, Gundam, and plenty of originals.

What all is in the book art wise, is it painting, or is there line art as well?

312044[/snapback]

picked it up for 15 bucks in nakano two months ago its got alot of great work in it .

also picked up these:

16132.jpg

and Elverz ...this book is one to behold its absolutely stuffed with beautiful artwork of all shapes sizes and styles with very little to no print in it

13637Y.JPG

btw though not always in stock and youd have to pay shipping the prices here are very nice

artbooks from japan

Edited by SpacePirateNeko

picked it up for 15 bucks in nakano two months ago its got alot of great work in it .

Funny, that's about the same time, place, and price that I got mine for! At least I think I bought mine in Nakano. I'm assuming you got it from one of the Mandarake stores in the Broadway Building....

Funny, that's about the same time, place, and price that I got mine for! At least I think I bought mine in Nakano. I'm assuming you got it from one of the Mandarake stores in the Broadway Building....

313113[/snapback]

Yep mandarake , i always go there walking out having spent 200 bucks but feeling good knowing had i been in teh states it would have been a thousand

i was there mid may

its funny i remember the first time i went to japan and to mandarka e one of the employers recognized me because he was an employee at the now defunct mandarake torrance

i miss japan i just plain love the atmosphere there