Low Viz

Coota0

$125-$135 US not including shipping. Of courser these prices were what the USA sellers were asking. I am pretty sure overseas were significantly lower because as buyers in the USA, there were at least 3 markups in price.

1. USA retailer pays from overseas seller at grey market prices.

2. SHipping here to the states.

3. Markup due to stay in business.

I got mine towards the end of their release for $120 delivered to the East Coast, USA from HK...those were the days. I wish I had gotten a couple more...I'd be able to sell them off today at more than double what I paid.

I stole mine :lol: , seriously, I bought a box of four Takara MPC Convoy, each come up to $78.00 each, these are a group of graphic designers that believe they are expert on anime, well my big surprise was when I went to offer my MPC, I saw on his desk the Low Viz, and I ask what was that and he said: "Some Japanese Plane/Robot!!!!!" :o , I told him if he wanted to trade that plane with my MPC, and he look at me and smile are you sure and I said yeah!, he grab tha mint box and was jumping of joy for the trade, he told that If I was aware of the price increment of the future for an MPC comparte to that gray plane, and I was sure, he tough he got the best part, but now you know who got the best part, and I don't care if in a distant future a MPC Convoy cost more than a Low Viz, I own both so what do I care, Ha :D

Low Vis was actually my first 1/48. Got it shipped from HK to Jakarta for USD 150..... not particulary happy for the purchase at first <_< ..... but now, i wish I could buy more than just one :(

Hey LocoMacross .. you're a lucky mofo mate :D

Edited by shinohara

I stole mine :lol: , seriously, I bought a box of four Takara MPC Convoy, each come up to $78.00 each, these are a group of graphic designers that believe they are expert on anime, well my big surprise was when I went to offer my MPC, I saw on his desk the Low Viz, and I ask what was that and he said: "Some Japanese Plane/Robot!!!!!" :o , I told him if he wanted to trade that plane with my MPC, and he look at me and smile are you sure and I said yeah!, he grab tha mint box and was jumping of joy for the trade, he told that If I was aware of the price increment of the future for an MPC comparte to that gray plane, and I was sure, he tough he got the best part, but now you know who got the best part, and I don't care if in a distant future a MPC Convoy cost more than a Low Viz, I own both so what do I care, Ha :D

You sure he didn't pull a bootleg on you? Zardak low vis? :lol:

Not to rub it in to those who don't have one, but I was just looking at my Low Vis, and I must say that this thing is beautiful.... :rolleyes:

Yes the LVs are thing of beauty. Why do you think I have 10 of them? :p the LV was my 1st 1/48. I bought one on ebay for $90 shipped. That was my 3rd LV.

I lost my 1/48 virginity to a low vis also,,,,seems to be a common occurance

I'm still kicking myself in the arse for passing on the LOW VIZ 1/48's.  :(

Join the club, I keep hoping becuase they were so popular we'll see a similar 1J or 1S release

joining you as well. i was offer at a good price when it first came out and i thought, what the heck, how many 1As do i need?

well...look at now....sigh.... <_<