Anyone finish the Minmay Guard yet?

JValk

Like posted below - I want to know if it's really as pink as it looks. Also, is that a Minmay Doll outline on the Heatshield? I thought the original Minmay Guard was bluer. Finally - argh I want 1/55 Minmay Guard Decals!

BTW If you want a full discussion on the diff tween this one and the old minmay guard, see Here.

post-3-1064348385_thumb.jpg

Edited by JValk

Is this model even available yet, if it is I doubt anyone has had time to finish it.

Ha,ha...I second that...

Maybe JValk knows of someone who already has it...?? :blink: (he knows something we don't know.. :huh: )

JValk why are you so Psycked about the color of the heat shield MM? remember than some pilots customize their fighter colors (like Max, Hikaru,etc), there were all skull Sq. but personalized. You could always modify the Minmay guard and still belong to the same squeadron...we won't hate you because of it.

*I saw some "original" high resolution pics from that Hasegawa model and yes, there's a lot of pink...

Thanks for the closeup pic of the minmay decals - I see that Minmay is in ValkGirl mode - Hasegawa beat our FanWorks section to it! Once I make some spare cash I think I'll have to ask someone to make this on commission - it looks way too complicated for my fumbling hands.