Question about 1/48 Fast Packs

Ivan

To those who own both the stand-alone 1/48 super and strike parts armor and the 1/48 Super VF-1J Hikaru:

Is there any difference (color, sculpting, etc.) between the stand alone fast packs and the ones that come with the Hikaru VF-1J? I can't really tell from the pictures.

If possible, please post a side-by-side comparison pic.

Thanks.

Edited by Ivan

To those who own both the stand-alone 1/48 super and strike parts armor and the 1/48 Super VF-1J Hikaru:

Is there any difference (color, sculpting, etc.) between the stand alone fast packs and the ones that come with the Hikaru VF-1J? I can't really tell from the pictures.

Thanks.

Yes there is a difference.

Hikaru VF-1J TV FAST Packs:

green-grey colour

only NP-BP-01 Packs available. No ROX-2A Strike Cannon

Forearm FP Parts are angular. Like this |_/

DYRL? FAST Packs:

green-blue colour

Both NP-BP-01/02 available (i.e. includes Strike Cannon)

Forearm FP Parts are shaped like this \_/

Thanks.

See my pic in this thread for a comparison of the color and shape of the arm armor.

Thanks for the response. I have the regular Hikaru VF-1J and am debating whether to get the Super version just for the fast packs. Do the stand-alone fast-packs go well with the VF-1J?

CdnShockwave Posted on Apr 27 2005, 08:05 PM

Hmm.... this is a problem now for me too

I was going to get a VF-1J Hikaru with fastpacks on e-bay, but the one I was looking at just sold.  how often do these things come up for sale?

Unfortunately, not that often. So, grab it if ever you find one on sale :) .

god i hope they reissue them , they are now hitting the $90.00 mark, i noticed this a while back. i wish i would have grabbed more last year instead of waiting.

snip312 Posted on Apr 27 2005, 09:39 PM

Nowadays, they go for $90-$100 shipped. SO just like connor says, "grab it if ever you find one on sale " 

:o !!! $90-$100 for a set of FP's, now that's just plain ridiculous!! Hey SNIP312, these prices wouldn't happen to be Tisinc's prices now, would it?! If it is, I guess it's not that surprising to beging with <_< .

snip312 Posted on Apr 27 2005, 09:39 PM

Nowadays, they go for $90-$100 shipped. SO just like connor says, "grab it if ever you find one on sale " 

:o !!! $90-$100 for a set of FP's, now that's just plain ridiculous!! Hey SNIP312, these prices wouldn't happen to be Tisinc's prices now, would it?! If it is, I guess it's not that surprising to beging with <_< .

yes they would be tisincs but they are the only ones who seem to have them anymore.

chris

There is obviously a deficiency of FPs around. Another small run of them would help, considering more than 2000 Roys have been rereleased back in December.

• 2 months later...