Flashback 2012

robokochan

Okay I also posted this in the on going thread, but i felt it deserved to be in the first post so everyone could find it easily.

First off....special thanks goes out to Chas for taking the time to scan all of this. :)

And so here it is.

www.samurai-monkey.com

All you should have to dois click on the SM logos and Save. BTW these files are big. The are zipped, and when you unzip them they are in PDF format.

Enjoy.

Rob

Edit: Spelling

Edited by samurai_m

Rob, Sorry about this but I had some company come by unexpectedly and had to leave in the middle of sending you these files. I just e-mailed you the final installment - the line art an back cover. Thanks for putting this up for everyone.

Charles.

(edit -Doh! too Slow :p )

Edited by Chas

Can anyone say This is Animation #11 Do You Remember Love?

(Edit - Typo)

Edited by Chas

Sorry for the Double post but I couldn't resist it.

I don't think I'll scan the entire book (think I'll skip the 'Film Story' section -just screencaps with Japanese written description after all - ) But definately the entire Line Art section plus the extras Pastell drawings etc.

post-2-1114306876_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chas

Hey Chas, I was wondering if you can scan the music sheets in the DYRL book? Someone here wanted it a while back, but I forgot who it was. Thanx for doing all these scans. :p:D:lol:

Sweet! :)

You guys rock! B))

Thanks Chas & Rob! :D

Hey Chas! Awsome work! Thanx for that and thanx Rob for the hosting. uhm... I don't know if it is my browser, but the book is on 3 files? Any of those have the lineart posted before (I think it belongs to the end of the book?).

Chas: The TIA 11 would be a great book to see. I'm about to buy one myself and I don't know how cool it is.

RoB: I have some artbooks scanned to share: the 3 TIA from the series, The Macross 2, Plus and the Best Hit Series: Macross Graffitti. Please send me a PM to let me know how to send you the files ;)

Your welcome everyone .-- valkyriepm it may take a while for me to get the files for TIA #11 to Rob - got to help my wife with her Thesis Defence over the next couple of weeks - but let me just say it is absof*%#@inglutey worth buying. I love that book one of the best decisions and probably the best $40.00 (Can.) I ever spent. I can't wait to see the contents of some of the titles you mention though, looking forward to it. :D

hey melissa,

Yup I scanned it...but not well. I have alot of cleaning up to do with it...gahhhh. kinda did it in a hurry so I could get the book to you.

Also just so everyone knows. I will be taken down the book for awhile. My auction site got hacked and they really messed up everything. :angry:

I am also trying to format them better so I can put more stuff up.

Rob

Hey TSP when you finsh that Macross city model with the pic of Minmei be sure you post lots of pics. from lots of angles with some close ups of the concert arena ;)

(edit- OOPS! guess I should have Checked your thred before I wrote that :huh: oh well nevermind then. P.S. Your model is truly impressive. )

Edited by Chas

Well I hate to say this but...everything is gone. Some yahoo thought it would be funny to hack the rest of my site. So I lost everything.

It is so funny that I am busting up laughing.... :lol: See I am!

It will take me awhile to fix everything again. Sorry all. But it will be down for a few days.

Rob

%*^&@# people! :angry:

Don't they have any respect or consideration?! icon2.gif

Of course they don't even have those words in their vocabulary. <_<

Unless they use it on themselves if someone wronged them. angry-smiley-019.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Okay for all who are interested. It is back up on my site. It is now in the section downloads. ;) www.samurai-monkey.com

Also if anyone else wants to send more art / books I am ready to get them put up. Just PM me and i will give you the address to send the zips to. Lets share the wealth!

Rob

Rob, what about the Sky Angels book I bought from you? It isn't canon, but it has a lot of fun stuff. I know you scanned some of it, but I don't know how much. Do you need some new scans of it? LMK. :)

Melissa

Are you talking about this?

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/books/dou_mat3extra.htm

I've always wanted to take a look at the content!

Rob, what about the Sky Angels book I bought from you?  It isn't canon, but it has a lot of fun stuff.  I know you scanned some of it, but I don't know how much.  Do you need some new scans of it?  LMK.  :)

Melissa

I too would love to take a peek at the contents. :wub:

Rob, what about the Sky Angels book I bought from you?  It isn't canon, but it has a lot of fun stuff.  I know you scanned some of it, but I don't know how much.  Do you need some new scans of it?  LMK.   :)

Melissa

I too would love to take a peek at the contents. :wub:

me three!

intrigueing...

Any other books that MW'ers are interested in seeing scans of? I have a pretty big collection of art books from Bubblegum Crisis, Gundam, Macross, Mospeada, and Southern Cross to name a few. Requests would be helpful, so let me know what you want to see.

Hi Trueblueeyes,

Do you have this one : Do You Remember Love? Story Board and Dialogue

link

I never saw the sequence of max and milia wedding (and other deleted scenes...)

I am also interesting to see what's inside the "Sky angels" issues...

Thanks

Hey Melissa!

I personally would like to see scans of the Mospeada abd BBC stuff you have. :)

Also I have a request....anyone have any Rahxephon or Yukikaze stuff? Particularly of the Air-Craft, Line art and such?

I am getting ready to put up some Evangelion stuff. Mostly wallpapers and CG art.

The Sky Angels will be up sometime this week. I decided not to play around with the scans and just zip them up for download. That is unless Melissa can scan it better (hint hint). :lol:

Rob

Edited by samurai_m

Any other books that MW'ers are interested in seeing scans of? I have a pretty big collection of art books from Bubblegum Crisis, Gundam, Macross, Mospeada, and Southern Cross to name a few. Requests would be helpful, so let me know what you want to see.

How about these two? I almost bought them this weekend.

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/books/series_tia1_2.htm