Macross images for when you are on the go....

nanashino

Nice! Too bad I dont have a sony PSP. With that battery life, I wouldnt even go near it.

Actually, the battery isn't as bad as people are saying.

" The PSP will actually last anywhere from 3 hours 45 min (playing Ridge Racers with another player/s over wifi screen brightness lvl 2 volume 1/2 max) to 10 hours 45 min (playing mp3s with the screen off and max volume)

The first measurment is anecdotal (my bro and his son tested it out a couple times playing some RR marathons.)

The second measurment is based on ign.com's tests conducted shortly after launch...

If you want to get a PSP with an extra battery and a case, I would suggest getting the Nyko charger case (can be found online for $50) It's a water-resistant aluminum hard-case that charges the PSP twice using it's own internal battery. This means it extends the PSP battery life by 7-20 hours to a total of 10 hours 45 min to 30 hours (using the above numbers + 2x)"

said Mookie

Don't want a debate. The topic is Macross images for PSP. I will put up more soon.

-nanashino

• 3 weeks later...