A sad day for UGLY women!

The first thing that came to mind was her screeching "I'll swallow your soul." :lol: (Army of Darkness)

Edited by Anubis

Guess I fail to see the humor when somebody dies. But maybe I'll be just as happy and start a celebratory thread when Rush Limbaugh, Pat Buchanon or Anne Coulter die. :p

Andrea Dworkin was respected for her work in fighting violence against women and assuring equal opportunity, however "overboard" her methodology or outlook may have seemed to traditionalist conservatives. Are there truly folks on the board that support violence against women?

EDIT: I'll readily admit the woman was ugly! :p

Edited by Majestic

Guess I fail to see the humor when somebody dies. But maybe I'll be just as happy and start a celebratory thread when Rush Limbaugh, Pat Buchanon or Anne Coulter die. :p

Andrea Dworkin was respected for her work in fighting violence against women and assuring equal opportunity, however "overboard" her methodology or outlook may have seemed to traditionalist conservatives. Are there truly folks on the board that support violence against women?

Nah, there are no GF/wife beaters here. Everybody that I ever knew that had a problem with violence also had a problem with substances. I feel that is always where the problem lies.

Seriously, the title to this thread is in really poor taste. Not to mention the responses.

Well, the "anime and science fiction" content leaves a bit to be desired as well. . . not to mention the overt political subject matter.

I wonder how long this thread would last if it wasn't A1 who started it?

H

Seriously, the title to this thread is in really poor taste. Not to mention the responses.

Well, the "anime and science fiction" content leaves a bit to be desired as well. . . not to mention the overt political subject matter.

I wonder how long this thread would last if it wasn't A1 who started it?

H

The mods will lock it when they see it. I get no special treatment.

Why don't we all thank CROM that I didn't start another M7 thread?

I always like hearing what Jemstone has to say actually , i dont always agree with her statements but they are always well thought out and from a unique perspective.

Btw why do people keep calling her a hippie , hippies believed in free love and non censorship , her ideals were conservatalist in nature

Anyway heres a picture of salad fingers for no apparent reason

saladfingers_title.gif

Salad Fingers

Edited by SpacePirateNeko