Armored Gerwalk Update

fulcy

Niiiice. B))

Good to know that it's coming along.

btw how does the top part stay on the arm? I didn't see any connection part on the bottom piece. :huh:

But I have to agree with Guppy, it's sleak and sexy. :D I even like it better then the GBP Popeye forearms. :lol:

does fulcy take Moner order??

hey bud nice arms for the 1/48 gps..

A request... PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP

make the missiles on the armor "Removable"...

Please...

ummm, this is for the armored gerwalk, not the GBP. they are 2 totally seperate armors. when he finishes, he will have the parts casted, then set up a thread in the FS section to take orders.

back on topic...

looking good my man...though it would look even better if it were on my valk. ;)

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Wow, didn't see the posts in this thread over the winter break - and yeah, there aren't any updates on this project, unfortunately... :(

And, yeah Nick - you saw the pieces that weekend you were here - gosh, that was a long time ago, eh?

• 7 months later...

Bump! From November 2003 till December 2005! Where art the VF-AG? Any updates? Fulcy still here? :p

And with the new year coming, the annual bump for this thread for the new MW-ers. This is December 2006, the YF-19 has just released. 4 years in the making. Will this project see the light of day? Coming soon...to a theatre near you. :lol:

I think its safe to say fulcy has abandoned the project. Pity cause i was really looking fwd to it.

I think its safe to say fulcy has abandoned the project. Pity cause i was really looking fwd to it.

This project hasn't been abandoned - it's just gathering dust ;) With my store doing pretty well, I haven't had any time to work on my other projects, including this one, which is kinda annoying...

• 3 months later...

This project hasn't been abandoned - it's just gathering dust ;) With my store doing pretty well, I haven't had any time to work on my other projects, including this one, which is kinda annoying...

so... around 2020?

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...