VF-1 Lineart question?

promethuem5

Hi all....

On the VF-1, does anyone have like the line art and stuff of the inside of the feet of in battrroid? I know that it has a turbine thing in fighter mode for the nuclear turbines... but on the 1/48, the circular fan just splits amiong the two halves of the feet, whcih is obvisouly not what happens in the actual transformation. Do any picture exist of the interior of the feet in Battroid mode? On the Toynami Super-posables, it has a rectangular jet exhaust type structure so I am really confused. I figure AlphaHX or someone has pics.

Thanks alot!

Ben

Hi all....

On the VF-1, does anyone have like the line art and stuff of the inside of the feet of in battrroid?  I know that it has a turbine thing in fighter mode for the nuclear turbines... but on the 1/48, the circular fan just splits amiong the two halves of the feet, whcih is obvisouly not what happens in the actual transformation.  Do any picture exist of the interior of the feet in Battroid mode?  On the Toynami Super-posables, it has a rectangular jet exhaust type structure so I am really confused.  I figure AlphaHX or someone has pics.

Thanks alot!

Ben

Did someone say my name? :unsure::p

Haha, anyways, here ya go. Heres all the interior pictures of the feet that I can find. You can see that its an engine and the feet just goes around it. The Toynami posables are way off.

One of the pictures is of the VF-0 but I figured it'll be similar.

Edited by AlphaHX

Same thread... I have this poster but I don't feel like pulling it out to scan...

I have a much clearer picture of that but it doesnt show much on the feet. Let me know if anyone wants it and I'll post it up.

Edited by AlphaHX

Hmmm... the 1/48 makes it look much more like a fan propellor in there, which wouldn't make much sense anyways... that last one makes it look much more like an exhaust vent.

That fighter one is gorgeous, even if it doesn't quite show what I want...thanks alot for that one.

Hi all....

On the VF-1, does anyone have like the line art and stuff of the inside of the feet of in battrroid?  I know that it has a turbine thing in fighter mode for the nuclear turbines... but on the 1/48, the circular fan just splits amiong the two halves of the feet, whcih is obvisouly not what happens in the actual transformation.  Do any picture exist of the interior of the feet in Battroid mode?  On the Toynami Super-posables, it has a rectangular jet exhaust type structure so I am really confused.  I figure AlphaHX or someone has pics.

Thanks alot!

Ben

Did someone say my name? :unsure::p

Haha, anyways, here ya go. Heres all the interior pictures of the feet that I can find. You can see that its an engine and the feet just goes around it. The Toynami posables are way off.

One of the pictures is of the VF-0 but I figured it'll be similar.

AlphaHX where did you get that pic of the inside of the VF-0?

Dang it, where did I see that pic.. I remember not long ago, there was a shot from SDF Macross where a valk was in gerwalk in a hangar, and someone (I think Roy) was inspecting it... you could see up into the feet, and there were box shaped exhausts in there. Odd... I'll see if I can find it.

Edit: AHA!! I knew I'd seen the little box shaped vents somewhere... Not from SDF like I thought, but it shows the exhausts pretty clearly.

post-2-1111461267_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chronocidal

Also, I don't have a pic, but I think it's in Perfect Memory -- the scene in the show when Hikaru's 1J fights with Britai. There is a scene where Britai knocks Hikaru on the ground and Hikaru uses the Valk's right leg to blast Britai. I think I remember you can see the inside of the foot quite clearly in that scene.

Also, in the first movie in the DYRL? Saturn game, when the Valkyries are launching from the Prometheus, you can see them lighting up. It's the same group of box-shaped exausts that Chronocidal showed.

There are two different main engine interior designs.

One features a spreading cluster of rounded-rectangular main engine 'burners' and the other is just a plain circular 'burner'. Whether one is a finall/official design or perhaps the difference between the FF-2001 and the FF-2001D has not been stated to my knownledge.