Check these outrageous prices

Solscud007

If I remember correctly, the original Orbit store in San Gabriel before it opened the walnut branch had a YF-19 for the same price (or maybe these are the same toys I had been seeing at the store before I left for university :lol: ).

The YF-21 used to be up there too, although I think it was a slight bit cheaper. I think it used to cost something like $699.99.

It's a shame. Some of the guys that worked at the San Gabriel store, before I stopped going there, were really nice. Some of them were kind of dumb, but at least they never tried to bullshit me and rip me off. It's sad when things change for the worse... :(

If they're still open and didn't get butt-raped by Bandai for selling bootlegs at AX, Kawaii Anime on Colorado Blvd, across from Pasadena City College, still had a VF-19A Excalibur for something like $399.99 I think. :ph34r:

If I remember correctly, the original Orbit store in San Gabriel before it opened the walnut branch had a YF-19 for the same price (or maybe these are the same toys I had been seeing at the store before I left for university :lol: ).

The YF-21 used to be up there too, although I think it was a slight bit cheaper. I think it used to cost something like $699.99.

It's a shame. Some of the guys that worked at the San Gabriel store, before I stopped going there, were really nice. Some of them were kind of dumb, but at least they never tried to bullshit me and rip me off. It's sad when things change for the worse... :(

If they're still open and didn't get butt-raped by Bandai for selling bootlegs at AX, Kawaii Anime on Colorado Blvd, across from Pasadena City College, still had a VF-19A Excalibur for something like $399.99 I think. :ph34r:

We had a toy store around here that overpriced Yammies, as well.

Hell, they paid 80 bucks for my TOYNAMI VF-1J way back when.... put it on the shelf for 120..

AHhaha... suckers

I saw Binaltechs at Puzzle Zoo in Santa Monica for 82 bucks...that's a rip. <_<:blink:

yea dude!! i like to check out the goods at Puzzle Zoo whenever i go but man.... wayyyy overpriced.... the only good thing i got there was an MPC Roy at retail for $80 (not that the freakin shitty toy is worth that much since the head lasers are crooked!!).... at least i completed the collection... haha

anyone ever remember Mandarake a few years back in Santa Monica??? MAN!! i miss that place... *sniff sniff*

anyone ever remember Mandarake a few years back in Santa Monica??? MAN!! i miss that place... *sniff sniff*

:( Ah man! Mandarake was so cool! But the one I went to was in Torrance before they moved to Santa Monica... Bad move on their part, when I got to speak to a mandarake representative at a convention after the Santa Monica store closed down, I was told it was because they set up in a bad location and didn't get enough business.

They were so cool! I got some pretty cool cells for cheap!

*sigh* good old times... :(

• 3 weeks later...