Transformation of the Sv-51

twich

Wow, that is a pretty sweet custom....did someone do a custom to make it transformable? It looks like the same model, but can swtich from Fighter to Gerwalk mode. That is really nice regardless...Thanks for the pictures, with that I can really see the transformation, although i think now it has to be one of the coolest designs that Kawamori has come up with...too bad it is Anti-UN...LOL

Twich

Someone made it variable to all 3 modes but I dont think its perfect variable tho. I think it was too complicated to actually make parts fold, slide, etc and such so instead, he just made parts detachable and you just attach it to other parts to change it into gerwalk mode, battroid mode, etc. The battroid pictures on the first page is actually still the same model.

...and I gotta agree with eugimon, I wish Yamato would do something with their Mac Zero license. :(

Whew !!!!

Thats what I cal a gerwalk flood ...

You realy like to keep the suspence , didnt you ?

Thank you a lot , not only you gave me a nice view of the gerwalk mode , but I always wanted that official image of the vf-0b .

you saved my project

thanks ....

No problem. :)

Cant wait for your gerwalk VF-0. ;)

Edited by AlphaHX

Well , the great differenve in my sv-51 and vf-0b gerwalks , is that they will be fixed models .

So , without the need of functional joints ,I will be able to put more details.

I am planning a more detailed painting too . with more pannels and shades .

Of course , I am tooking some liberties with these macross kits , but , its the way I like to work . Just see my monster kit .

Wow AlphaHX - great photos,

Are there any more photos?  What's the site?  I love them - great references.

Here are some more photos of the VF-0D. Was there something specific that you wanted to see? I have a few more of the VF-1S/J and VF-0 too. He doesnt have a site. I got most of these off the his Yahoo Japan auctions.

Edited by AlphaHX

• 3 months later...