Gundam kits

eyesonme78

• 4 weeks later...

nice work, it is a real shame about the PG strike antenna, is there no way to fix it? the freedom looks nice as well.

chris

The Freedom looks really nice. Makes me want to assemble mine now, but just finish my Aile Strike and have no time now. :(

While wrong section to post it in, still nice work!  I'm trying to think of a way to making panel lines in areas that are really thin without having the pen make them look 4 times fatter.

Don't know whether this will work for you but it did for me. However, I didn't paint the MG Kit except for a few areas only. I just assembled a MG Aile Strike, will post pics on the weekend. What I did is use a Gundam Marker on the areas I wanted to panel lined, then use a tissue with thinner (I use Tamiya Acrylic Thinner), and gentle rub over it. For areas where the line is thin the Ink will stay there and will leave a very thin line. For areas where the Ink will not stay, this is what I do but beware one slip and u gonna hit urself on the head. I use an exacto knive and using the pointed end go over the panel lines with it. Then use the marker and the ink will go into the lines and use the thinner to rub the access off. I learn this from reading it from another forum. Can't exactly remember where now. Just have to be very carefull when you do it as I was not very patient and went off a bit in some areas.

Edited by Valk-1S

nice work, it is a real shame about the PG strike antenna,  is there no way to fix it? the freedom looks nice as well.

chris

unless i get a new one.. and i dun even have the part.

:(

Hi,

I don't know whether this helps, but maybe you can get that part from Bandai. Have a read at this post and try the email.

http://robotjapan.proboards12.com/index.cg...display&start=0

Good Luck.

Edit:

The email in that link is Bandaiactionkit@bandai.co.jp

Edited by Valk-1S

Thanks, but from the looks of the post dun think they do sell that seperately maybe i try use a HG gun's antenna for size :)

Not sure whether you saw the post correctly, but its suppose to be an email address and not the HLJ links that another member posted.

According to DragonCeaser post, you can email Bandai at this address Bandaiactionkit@bandai.co.jp and tell them about your broken part and they will contact you back on it.

No harm trying it out :)