Non Transformable Max stike Custom

mslz22

http://photos.yahoo.com/salzo22000

See link for pics....

Inspired by Kidkorupts awesome 1/55 Super O the other day i thought I would share some pics with you guys..please let me know what you think........not quite finished, need to cast myself a clear canopy and i have some custom missles to add as soon as i get some magnets....

The custom features

1/48 USV recast pilot and cockpit detail

1/48 USV resized and recast strike cannon (let me know if you want one)

1/48 USV recast 1s head, it fits in very nicely for that tucked in look.

Custom cast colapsed Gun pod

rubber tires on custom rear landing gear

seamless boosters, arms, legs, feet etc

Cutomized nose with lowered headlights

customized front gear

recessed intakes on the chestplate

positionable wing flaps

and last but not least, Devin's UNBELIVABLE DECALS!!!!!

Thanks and again please let me know what you think

Mike

Edited by mslz22

Wow!! :o Thats some awesome work there mslz22, really impressive :blink: Man I love seeing what all you guys can do with the old 1/55s. :)

That custom is sick, very nice job. :lol:

Who/what is USV and any chance you could provide more info about your custom gunpod?

BTW, if you'd like to host your pictures on something other than Yahoo (free, no ads, etc) check my signature. :)

Hi the USV is the 1/48 scale Ulitmate strike Valkyrie by club m, I have an original that I recast some of the parts for, thanks for all the comments, I will check out the web hosting.

mike

I really like that diorama you have going on there!! what did you use for that fork lift thingy that holds up the boosters? I wanna do something like that someday.... :p:D:lol:

Hello Mike,

Great job on the custom! :o It is about freaking time that Max got a little love.

Screw Yamato and their damn Max always gets a VF-1A attitude, but let's give love struck Hikaru a VF-1S first.

I like what you did to the backpack thrusters. Not sure if anyone else noticed yet, but your modifications are definitely nice. I like the horizontal slats, and enhanced rear thrusters.

The catapult arm on the front landing gear is a good touch, and Devin's decals add a ton of detail. They take forever to put on, but the effort is worth it.

Damn, I thought I was well hung for a white guy, but after seeing the size of your valkyrie's gunpod, I'm a little jealous. ;)

Will you be completing the rest of the DYRL squadron?

Sincerely,

Christopher B)

Edited by ChristopherB

1/55 is King!

great work mike, keep the 1/55s flying offa the assembly line.

you can always attach pictures here and just post them directly. they will be bigger than the ones in your album

i like your front gear as it resembles the lineart more. what did you do to the back landing gears? are they swapped in from another model or is the metal door on the front of them chopped off? cant see it in the pics.