Price for 1/48 Hikaru version VF-1S

Hicks

After receiving the comments from you guys, I am deciding to get the 1/48 Hikaru version VF-1S. I saw one from a old local hobby store with a price tag $95 US dollars, if my currency conversion is corret. Should I get it there or shop around e-bay ?

Please advise

Hicks

thks

After receiving the comments from you guys, I am deciding to get the 1/48 Hikaru version VF-1S. I saw one from a old local hobby store with a price tag $95 US dollars, if my currency conversion is corret. Should I get it there or shop around e-bay ?

Please advise

Hicks

thks

Yes! Seems like a reasonable price.

Thks guys for the comments again. I will get it today. I can tell you that getting Japanese stuff ( Model kits, Gundam stuff, toys ) are much cheaper in Hong Kong & Macau than in US, Canada and Europe etc. I came to work in Macau from Canada almost eight years ago. I used to collect Gundam and Macross models kits in Canada. I discovered that it is way cheaper in Hong Kong and Macau, usually at least 30 to 40% cheaper comparing the price from Canada. The Price you see is the price you pay cause you don't need to add up those annoying tax at the cashier.

Thks guys, I will try to post some pics soon

Hicks