RC F-14, real jet, working swing wings

NERV

Simply amazing...

I was once comming back home in my car when I saw a RC plane doing loops over a field. I tell ya, in the distance, I couldn't tell that it was not a real plane so I tought the pilot was totaly nuts and careless. I can only imagine my reaction had I seen this F-14 flying over my neibourhoud... I would probably have packed my stuff and family thinking the US was invading Quebec or something... :lol:

Really cool find !

Edited by Montarvillois

wonder if its big enough to install an cheap 10dollar airsoft gun into it. that would be sweet fly by some one while pellet them with 6mm bbs.

Would certainly be big enough to attach pyrotechnic rockets and simulate mini aamram missiles but then again, who would want to risk having this mini misille blow up that magnificient toy ?

wonder if its big enough to install an cheap 10dollar airsoft gun into it.  that would be sweet fly by some one while pellet them with 6mm bbs.

Would certainly be big enough to attach pyrotechnic rockets and simulate mini aamram missiles but then again, who would want to risk having this mini misille blow up that magnificient toy ?

true but im not talking about using bottle rockets to silmulate missiles that could be dangerous. with an airsoft automatic electric gun installed in the nose or a gunpod deal and a spring to shoot the heavy .25 gram pellets around 400fps that would be cool. plus being 400fps it shouldn't get sucked in the little engines and it should slow down when it falls own enough not to hurt anyone but shower someone hehe with pellets.

holy that is awesome, i have seen these before, the real nice ones cost a fortune. it really looks like it has alot of speed to it.

Damn... that's awesome. Dude's gotta be trailerin' that sucka it's so damn big. :blink: