Freedom Gundam - custom really-2 nice!

aaajin

yea this is a nice custom, i am actually glad it is not weathered, the very clean look is nice on this kit, and it does kinda look like the GP-03 custom that has shown alot it has appeared on the Anehiem Journal, mainly because the orange type parts.

WHOA!!!!!! where can i get one of those?? :o:o

do you mean the book or the model? there is no model so you will have to make your own, i got the book from Hobby Link Japan, it was about $20.00 not a bad book mainly talks about how people live in the colonies it actually is set like a 80+ page travel brochiere (i think i spelled that word wrong) for the colony the book is set up like the colony is a real place you can actually visit, comes with a poster of the prototype GP-03 that you see in the picture above.

Hallooo everyone~!

Ma friend just told me over the messenger about the completion of his new custom....it looks so cool that I wanted to share it with u guys....lookie here :

Freedom Gundam Custom

So howdya guys think about it? cool eh? :huh: but no weathering tho..

Yours,

aaajin

har! I saw this at the Gundam modelling competition yesterday at sg Wang. I'm quite sure this was one of the entrants! ;)

Looks whicked, nice "Test body" feel to it with the saftey orange and dull grey/white....and nice mods too with the boosters which makes it look more like a test body of Freedom. But sadly I wish he didn't butcher the cannons to there only being one left :(