I said you guys were right and Ill say it again.

jessiedart

Well I know when i got my 1st 1/48 a few weeks ago I had posted that after being a Yamato Hater for thier 1/60's I had turned completely around being blown away with my VF1S Roy but after getting the Fast Packs today that feeling went right through the roof!!!!

After installing it all and feeling the extra weight and holding the largest packs ever made I just went nuts!!!

I now believe that the 1/48 is incomplete, yes incomplete without the fast packs put on, together they are just the best valk in 3D ever made....

WOW.....

Im still staring at it right now on the shelf....he commands all attention.

:)

bobe patt i just got a set of the fast packs yesterday in arcadia at the trasure isle store, maybe they have some more?

Hey Will, I haven't checked since two saturdays ago. How much did you pay for em? Alex told me his is going to be from 55 to 59 for each set. And I still have to check haji and yoshi's booth. Usually haji has cheaper prices and yoshi will match em. I'm going to have to check next saturday. Thanx for the heads up though. :p:D:lol:

Mine came today! They are so much better than I thought they'd be - and I thought they'd be pretty good!! The stike cannon is a pure work of art.

When the stands I ordered from Sithlord arrive it will be the ultimate 1/48 display!

Just got my FAST Packs yesterday and man...they're simply beaut! I can't believe how much bulk they add to the Valkyrie...my VF-1's are simply tank with them on! Not as heavy as I thought they would be though.

I know exactly what you mean. I have to stare at my 1/48 VF-1S with FAST Packs at least once every day. I've tried several times to transform my Battroid mode into fighter again, but I just can't bring myself to take away the current display setting. It's just so solid and aesthetically pleasing. One of the best ideas I ever had was to purchase a Yamato 1/48 scale Valkyrie from Macross.

Wow! My wife surprised me with a set of FP yesterday! I had forgotten to preorder but she went out and ordered it and it came yesterday! These fast packs are amazing! You're right, these things are incomplete without the fast packs on.

Wow! Now that's what I call marital bliss. We should all be fortunate enough to have a wife like yours.

My FP's came in the mail late last week. Unfortunately I didn't get to mess with them until last night. Yeah, I know. Usually I rip right into something new and to hell with everything else in life, but between work and really being strict with myself about working out daily I just haven't had time. Now that I have played with them... Whoa! So solid. Valks feel like they are made of solid gold now (well, maybe not THAT heavy, but if you've got them you know what I mean). Currently have Roy in battroid sporting strike cannon, Max in fighter sporting super and Hikaru in gerwalk sporting super. They all look great! Can't wait for VF-1S Hikaru to come out. Then I'll move Roy to fighter mode with strike option and have Hikaru be battroid with strike option.

I am also thinking a second 1/48 VF-1S Hikaru + FP upgrades will make the best possible platform for my long proposed and never followed up on 1/48 Jetfire. ;)