Crazy New Personal Submarine

one_klump

Bionic Dolphin Homepage

Interview with the creator

Its a personal submarine that broke the 100 MPH Underwater! Surface speed is up to 170 MPH... Insane speeds on the water.

delfinubat1.jpg

It can travel faster than the Navy's fastest Torpedo, is almost invisiable to sonar, and depending on the fuel type, can run almost totally silent.

Now THATS a personal watercraft I would love to own ^^

not a hoax, these things have been on CNN, disover magazine, all over the place... didn't know they got one to go so fast, all the stuff I heard about it previously was around 30-40 mph.

edit:

and it's not a submarine... it's a hydrofoil and it dives under water for limited periods of time.

Edited by eugimon

Yeah, your right, its not a submarine, it is a Hydrofoil that hsa limited underwater capablility. I still think thats cool as hell. Now if they could just find a better paint job, its hard to take something painted to look like a dolphin seriously.

Not to mention a professional website would help credit them ^^

and it's not a submarine... it's a hydrofoil and it dives under water for limited periods of time.

thanks for confirming my memory of that thing on some show like motorweek. the ugly orange thing that is basicly a skydoo in bubble. so boyant that it couldnt sink if you put2 tons of lead and a couple holes into the bubble to let out the air.

Gee, wasn't that thing on Seaquest DSV like 8 years ago?

:lol:

Vostok 7

That was exaclty the same thing I was thinking of. Lucas Walenciez built the "Stinger" to compete against the Other guy whose personal craft looks like that Dolphin sub but it was a Penguin. But hey close enough.