Rant about thieves and transformers

stram8777

I have been looking everywhere for one of the new altenator Tracks. While at Wal-mart the other night I "saw" one. So I happily grabbed it to look at it and begin formaulateing a strategy on how to convince my wife that I simply can not live without it. When I notice, it is a blue corvette but not the right blue corvette. Somebody stole tracks and replaced it with a different blue corvette. the kind that are like 1:24 scale and sell for about $10. I can only guess that they bought tracks for $10. I hate thieves I really really REALLY need a tracks, and I got screwed.

Ok now I feel better I guess I will just have to keep looking.

oh snap!! That's funny!!! Sucks though, but funny. I can imagine that happening around here! Just be glad that you didn't buy it and then noticing it afterwards! :p:D:lol:

Yeah some cats out there are getting really hard up. . .

Or just down right sh*tty.

That is a whole new low. . .

But not really a new trick. . .

Tough luck man :(

The sad thing was they were both blue corvette's Tracks is a Z06 and it was replaced with a ZR-1. It was at least very convincing. So much so that when I showed my wife she thought I was lying to her. I am still disappointed, and I feel that it was an inside job. I have begun casing the homes of several Wal-Mart employees. THEY WILL RUE THE DAY THAT THEY KEPT ME FROM MY NEW CORVETTE!!!!!

LOL j/k

Anyway that is a nice looking TF. I can't wait to find one. Gonna have to get a Blue and a Yellow version.

The other cars aside from the Alt Smokescreen and Side Swipe are getting easier and easier to find. I've seen Streak, DeadEnd and Hound almost every time I go to Target or Walmart. There were 3 Tracks when I bought mine... (one left after I left.) and I was lucky enough to snag a Meister while I was there. I wouldn't be that worried about not getting one. It's just sucks that someone would go thru that trouble, it's not even worth what you have to go thru if you get caught.

The other cars aside from the Alt Smokescreen and Side Swipe are getting easier and easier to find. I've seen Streak, DeadEnd and Hound almost every time I go to Target or Walmart. There were 3 Tracks when I bought mine... (one left after I left.) and I was lucky enough to snag a Meister while I was there. I wouldn't be that worried about not getting one. It's just sucks that someone would go thru that trouble, it's not even worth what you have to go thru if you get caught.

My wal-mart doesn't have crap anymore. Neither does target. :(

I managed to order Meister from Wal-mart online, they had it in stock there. They overcharge for shipping, but still better than what Meister's been going for on ebay.

I have a charge form BBTS posted on my account, which means Tracks should be shipping soon as well.