Max, Millia and Hikaru

kensei

With the VF-1S Roy coming out again for a third time around, do you think Max VF-1J and A and Millia and Hikaru VF-1S and VF-1J will be given another chance? I have my doubts about Max 1A but not 1J. They sold out quick.

could happen but unlikely.

the 1A max sold poorly, so thats a no brainer

there are plenty of 1J hikaru's out there, you're just looking in all the wrong places and same goes for the super M&M's...well not so much the max but there plenty of millia floating around out there.

the 1S hikaru is very unlikely. there seems to be a demand for them now, but with the initial release, people weren't that interested in them at the time and sellers ended up moving them out for $110.

the 1J is the most likely canidate since its one of the more/most recognizable valks out there. also with the GBP coming, yamato might offer it as a bundle with the 1J as well a seperate armor set....they did it for the 1/60s so why not the 1/48s?

thats what i think, but i know nothing. :p

Too bad about the MAX 1A. I've been meaning to pick up a 1/48, but kept putting it off and NOW there's none left :( ! Lesson learned and moving on. I do hope YAMATO re-releases the HIKARU 1J. I would definitely wanna get another one of those and I'm hoping it would be offered in a GBP Armor combo, just like the TV FP's.

i think BBTS has a few of the 1J hikkie(non FP's) left. hes got a 10% off sale so it'll be free shipping and a small discount. check them out.

toy-wave still has the super 1J hikkie for $140 last time i checked, so thats worth a look too.

BTW, i can't believe a MW'er actually recommended TISINC, the king of the gougers, shill bidder of shill bidders, and the worst CS in the world ever! :rolleyes: that guys a cocksucker, i wouldn't buy from him if he was the only game in town.

haterist Posted on Oct 26 2004, 01:22 PM

BTW, i can't believe a MW'er actually recommended TISINC, the king of the gougers, shill bidder of shill bidders, and the worst CS in the world ever! that guys a cocksucker, i wouldn't buy from him if he was the only game in town.

Holy Shite! HATERIST, yer right! I just checked out those item on eBay right now and it's by TISINC99 :angry: . Unless someone else's offering these 1/48's, I guess I'm not even gonna consider getting them :blink: .

What about FAST Packs guys? Do you reckon they will get rereleased too? They have to dress up them upcoming VF-1S Roys you know.

there quite a few shops that still have them in stock but it'll more than likely be re-released. it would be a waste of the molds for them not to, especially if they continue to produce more valks in the future.