Exosquad Veritech

sleddogg83

I believe the "Robotech" release was the Skull 001 and the "EXO Squad" release was this paint scheme. These toys just plain SUCK! Where is the fun in a non-transforming valk? I was pretty disappointed with it as a kid, as I'm sure most or all of you were. I should've just painted the G.I. Joe F-14 so it looked like the Skull 001.

some one started a kit bash for this and got about half way done and gave up because they felt it was not worth it, i cannot blame them really. :lol::lol::lol:

i had one when i was a kid also.

or at least, i had one for 24 hours, that thing was the ugliest thing i had ever seen in my life!!!!! <_<

1985 was the year that i realized the gross difference between box art and the actual toy!!! <_< i remeber on the way home from buying it i uttered these words in front of my dad for the first time, when i saw how big and ugly the cockpit was "what the fuc.....k is this!" needless to say i got a little smack for that! what can i say i was really young!!! :p

in any event, in the early days of robotech (1985), my forum was on the reccess playground, so i quickly traded it for an Omega supreme!!!!!

I realized that i came out the winner on that deal because if any of you remember, omega supreme was not only much more expensive, it was also very hard to find that year!!!! :D

Edited by VF-19 pilot!!!

I realized that i came out the winner on that deal because if any of you remember, omega supreme was not only much more expensive, it was also very hard to find that year!!!! :D

And thus....a scalper/conman is born. :lol:

hey!!! :D

that kid insisted on trading, and what would you have done in my place turn it down? :blink:

hey i'm not stupid !!!!

I admit...i'd taken it as well. :lol:

Today, in a Transboard somewhere on the Internet....

"I can't believe I traded my Omega Supreme for this *!@&!(*@& POS....."

What really sucked about that toy was the landing gear. Just retracting the rears would often result in broken landing gear...It was pretty heartbreaking for me back then, as that abomination was the closest thing to a Valkyrie I could have...