1/48 VF-1S Roy returning in Dec?

bandit29

I checked with our distributors and the current info is that its a small run (probably less than 2K but not confirmed yet) and for the Japanese domestic market only.

No mention of a TV version and it will be a 3rd re-issue because Yamato would do a full official release to regain their cost and maximize their profit on any new versions, unless it was a new limited edition.

I don't know if I can even get any so for those of you who inquired, try other dealers or Japanese direct sales dealers for now. I will update my status on these when I confirm any changes.

No idea on FP releases but Yamato has gone through 3 runs already with the last run from March of this year. At that time, it was stated that was the last run until xmas so who knows? I personally hope more will come out.

Edited by Neova

Everyone, it is unable to wait,! Name machine "1/48 VF-1S ロイ Fokker machine" of legend is reproduction decision! ドクロマーク and the yellow personal color are clear, the ロイ Fokker machine will be added to your collection. Wanting, everyone who does not enter into the hand, by all means in at this opportunity reservation! When this machine is let escape, perhaps, it does not enter into the hand. Concerning quantity limitation, ahead of time.

Babelfish translation of the site Rusty posted which seems to confirms with Neova that quantity is going to be limited.

30 November 2004 is the reservation dateline and release date is december 2004.

Edited by Valk-1S

I think that the VF-1S Roy will still be available for us to buy in January though. They are trying to pack too much into too little time. We go the Konig monster and the Max Q-Rau to come to around soon. Then again, is the VF-1S only a Japan exclusive? :huh:<_<

technically all macross toys are japan exclusive. We get them 2nd hand through wholesalers who buy from yamato and then sell to kevin and other etailers. ( i think) either way the toys are not provided to etailer of macrossworld directly from yamato, it comes 2nd or 3rd hand.

WHo knows>? I think this is mainly because irt sold real well in the japanese market to warrant another limited release of it. Regardless of the koenigand q rau coming out. They have sold more than 3 items for macross @ the same time before so this does not surprise me.

I think that the VF-1S Roy will still be available for us to buy in January though. They are trying to pack too much into too little time. We go the Konig monster and the Max Q-Rau to come to around soon. Then again, is the VF-1S only a Japan exclusive? :huh:<_<

thats not a problem,

max rau, paid for it over a month ago. :)

koeing monster, got the money in hand, must make deposit. :)

the 1S roy, just pocket change. i'm paying for this one when i hit a coinstar machine. just pennies, nickels, and dimes....no quarters, they're for laundry. :p

besides, unlike you and godzilla, we can live with 1 of each. :lol: well other than this will be my 3rd roy. :p

I think that the VF-1S Roy will still be available for us to buy in January though. They are trying to pack too much into too little time. We go the Konig monster and the Max Q-Rau to come to around soon. Then again, is the VF-1S only a Japan exclusive?  :huh:  <_<

thats not a problem,

the 1S roy, just pocket change. i'm paying for this one when i hit a coinstar machine. just pennies, nickels, and dimes....no quarters, they're for laundry. :p

besides, unlike you and godzilla, we can live with 1 of each. :lol: well other than this will be my 3rd roy. :p

Hey now. I am preparing for the Space War 1. Gotta build my air force. Now if kensei and I put our picture of our collection together, we can make some of you cry. :lol::p

I think that the VF-1S Roy will still be available for us to buy in January though. They are trying to pack too much into too little time. We go the Konig monster and the Max Q-Rau to come to around soon. Then again, is the VF-1S only a Japan exclusive?  :huh:  <_<

thats not a problem,

Hey now. I am preparing for the Space War 1. Gotta build my air force. Now if kensei and I put our picture of our collection together, we can make some of you cry. :lol::p

Together we could make quite a diorama(sp?). :blink: Wow.....just thinking about it... :blink:

thats not a problem,

Together we could make quite a diorama(sp?). :blink: Wow.....just thinking about it... :blink:

:lol::lol: Look at all the smileys!!! :p;)B))

:rolleyes:

Edited by >EXO<

thats not a problem,

I think it would pretty much make all of us cry :blink:, 80-ish 48s in the same area, damn just thinking about it. :o: :blink: :blink:

Edited by Hurricane29

Hi guys, need some advice here.

I have pre-ordered at HLJ when this news first came out. Although the preorder is in my "Open Orders" list, I have noticed that HLJ have marked them for "Future Release". When i go to the listing of Yamato 1/48 valks, it seems like it has been discontinued.

Now this is getting very worrisome for me, as I really want a VF-1S (never got the moolah to get one till now). Have anyone ordered the VF-1S from HLJ? And will they fulfill the order, or will they cancel it last minute, leaving me "valk-less" again? :unsure:

Thanks guys...

HLJ would do the best they can to keep your order....I wouldn't worry too much...if you're unsure about your order with HLJ then you could just cancel the order and make one with either Neova or Valkyrie-Exchange.com here on the boards...they're very respected dealers and fans so you know your valk will be in good hands...not to put HLJ down but ever since UPS changed the way they charge for shipping, HLJ has just gone down the toilet...BTW...Neova is in Hong Kong and VE is in the US...VE does charge tax though if you live in California :p ...I preordered on at HLJ also but decided to cancel the order once I saw VE with a preorder....so it all comes down to what you want to do :D

the 2 of you together have probably spent about 15K on valks! :blink: i on the other hand have spent....well not nearly as much, but i got other things to spend my money on like food and underwear. :lol:

Oh yeah, I forgot about the bills and stuff. :o Man, I did spend a lot of money to feed my habit.

hmm,, the price on the normal reissue roy seem to went to around $300 on ebay now.. hmm.... 

http://search.ebay.com/yamato-roy_W0QQsofo...ntrypageZsearch

where exactly is that roy fro $300? i don't see it in the link. :huh:

and honestly, if someone is stupid enough to pay that much for it....well shoot, hes just stupid. :lol:

d'oh! i forgot to scroll down, sorry. :p

Edited by haterist

Tisinc, has the best prices at F&S... I buy from there all the time. And those guys are pretty helpful

Anyway I hope they ship these with the new gummy pilot that came with the Hikaru 1S. What a waste of a good sculpt if they don't.

Tisinc originally put it out on ebay for $275 + shipping and when nobody had bidded on it he relisted it for $300. I would think he would have gotten the hint that if it doesn't sale for $275 then why would you jack it up to $300. Oh well...I'm in for a pre-order at Valks Exchange. :D

Edited by fooman

>EXO< Posted on Oct 27 2004, 06:15 PM

Tisinc, has the best prices at F&S... I buy from there all the time. And those guys are pretty helpful

Anyway I hope they ship these with the new gummy pilot that came with the Hikaru 1S. What a waste of a good sculpt if they don't.

Hey, EXO, don't get me wrong. I think TISINC has a great selection on Gundam kits and Re-issue G1 TF's. It's just their prices on the 1/48 DYRL yammies that I have a problem with. I've even gone as far as recommending to place an ad here on MAC WORLD, but that was before I found out how they were adding $10 more to the price of the ROY after every sale they make. I know everyone's entitled to put there merchandise out for sale at any price they want, but I think marking up the price by that much just isn't right.

Tisinc, has the best prices at F&S... I buy from there all the time.  And those guys are pretty helpful

Anyway I hope they ship these with the new gummy pilot that came with the  Hikaru 1S.  What a waste of a good sculpt if they don't.

I am sure Tinsc does have the best prices but on the web auction, it is different. Hey no big deal. It is the law of supply and demand. You willing to pay that much for a scarce item? Anyways, he is trying to make some money. Sometimes, I feel bad about getting deals because they are trying to make a buck but at the same time, I want to get the best deal. Still $300 for a VF-1S Roy? I wouldnt do it. I mean his VF-1J hikaru is $120 which is about right. He hasnt gouge everyone on the other valks. Now I have been to other websites and I see ppl charging $250 for VF-1J FPs. Man, that is not cheap.

Edited by Godzilla

Tisinc, has the best prices at F&S... I buy from there all the time.  And those guys are pretty helpful

Anyway I hope they ship these with the new gummy pilot that came with the  Hikaru 1S.  What a waste of a good sculpt if they don't.

I am sure Tisc does have the best prices but on the web auction, it is different. Hey no big deal. It is the law of supply and demand. You willing to pay that much for a scare item? Anyways, he is trying to make some money. Sometimes, I feel bad about getting deals because they are trying to make a buck but at the same time, I want to get the best deal. Still $300 for a VF-1S Hikaru? I wouldnt do it. I mean his VF-1J hikaru is $120 which is about right. He hasnt gouge everyone on the other valks. Now I have been to other websites and I see ppl charging $250 for VF-1J FPs. Man, that is not cheap.

I can only find one that $186 USD at the current exchange rate. What do you guys think about that? Good or bad? I'll be getting 2. I misssed out on the last Max 1A for the same price, so I'm not taking any chances on this one.

Edited by kensei

I am sure Tisc does have the best prices but on the web auction, it is different. Hey no big deal. It is the law of supply and demand. You willing to pay that much for a scare item? Anyways, he is trying to make some money. Sometimes, I feel bad about getting deals because they are trying to make a buck but at the same time, I want to get the best deal. Still $300 for a VF-1S Hikaru? I wouldnt do it. I mean his VF-1J hikaru is $120 which is about right. He hasnt gouge everyone on the other valks. Now I have been to other websites and I see ppl charging $250 for VF-1J FPs. Man, that is not cheap.

I can only find one that $186 USD at the current exchange rate. What do you guys think about that? Good or bad? I'll be getting 2. I misssed out on the last Max 1A for the same price, so I'm not taking any chances on this one.

A VF-1S? Or Max Vf-1A? You were not being specific. I assume VF-1S Roy since this is the topic. If I were you, I would wait. VE now has them at $136. 2 Days ago it was $125. Still the prices is cheaper than what is out there. But hey, who am I to tell you how to spend your money. :p

A VF-1S? Or Max Vf-1A? You were not being specific. I assume VF-1S Roy since this is the topic. If I were you, I would wait. VE now has them at $136. 2 Days ago it was $125. Still the prices is cheaper than what is out there. But hey, who am I to tell you how to spend your money. :p

Sorry, since we were on the topic of the Hikkie VF-1S I was talking about that. Valk-1S took the Max off the guy before I had the chance to know that it was claimed! Grrr :angry::lol:

Sorry, since we were on the topic of the Hikkie VF-1S I was talking about that. Valk-1S took the Max off the guy before I had the chance to know that it was claimed! Grrr :angry::lol:

Me??? :huh: He had another one left when I bought it so wasn't me who took the last one :)

Better get the last VF-1S Hikaru from him before someone else buys it :D

Don't worry won't be me as I got one already, but I was tempted to hehe!

:D Oh really? All right then you're off the hook. :lol: I'll be getting the VF-1S Hikarus this Sunday. Never again will I wait, never again. Actually, I might buy an extra VF-1S Focker, and then wait till it gets sold out again, and try and trade it in for a MIB VF-1A Max. Hope that works.

:D Oh really? All right then you're off the hook. :lol:  I'll be getting the VF-1S Hikarus this Sunday. Never again will I wait, never again. Actually, I might buy an extra VF-1S Focker, and then wait till it gets sold out again, and try and trade it in for a MIB VF-1A Max. Hope that works.

Valk-1S is secretly contacting the seller to sell to him before Kensei picks up on Sunday :D Only Kidding!!

Good Idea on buying an extra Roy to use for trade but not to sure whether there will be many people out there with a Max who are willing to trade next time. Max seems to be getting harder to get but you do see once in a while some members selling them off. Omni had one for sale about a week ago on another Board. Very good price but unfortunately its sold now. Around less than US$100 before shipping but not to sure whether he was willing to ship overseas. Here's the link:

http://greattoys.proboards18.com/index.cgi...&num=1098116246