Yay she came today!

Vostok 7

Millia came today. Great figure, but I'm more impressed with my Mahoro with Sportbike figure.

I swear, that's like the best figure I've ever bought. The bike is hyper detailed and HEAVY metal. In fact, the whole thing is nearly metal even though some parts don't feel like it! All the body pieces except the front top faring are metal too. The bike is AMAZING. Not much to say about the figure, she's hot and well sculpted. Seems accurate to the drawings. And really, I would have prefered she be in some kind of armor/jumpsuit... would go better with the bike. But hell, I'm not complaining. I would have expected the bike ALONE to be $90!

Best $90 I ever spent. :D:D

Vostok 7

Millia came today. Great figure, but I'm more impressed with my Mahoro with Sportbike figure.

I swear, that's like the best figure I've ever bought. The bike is hyper detailed and HEAVY metal. In fact, the whole thing is nearly metal even though some parts don't feel like it! All the body pieces except the front top faring are metal too. The bike is AMAZING. Not much to say about the figure, she's hot and well sculpted. Seems accurate to the drawings. And really, I would have prefered she be in some kind of armor/jumpsuit... would go better with the bike. But hell, I'm not complaining. I would have expected the bike ALONE to be $90!

Best $90 I ever spent. :D:D

Vostok 7

How's Milia? :lol:

How's Milia? :lol:

Resounding "meh" from me.

Certainly better than the original one that came with the Q-Rau, but other than that they're just glorified versions of the Macross Figure Collection figures CMs makes. Just bigger and a little bit better quality.

My biggest complaint is they really should have included a head for each body (there's three bodies and two heads) and then included full accessories for each head (helmet, long hair + added a short hair option x 3).

There are two different faces though, that are interchangeable.

Vostok 7

How's Milia?  :lol:

Resounding "meh" from me.

Certainly better than the original one that came with the Q-Rau, but other than that they're just glorified versions of the Macross Figure Collection figures CMs makes. Just bigger and a little bit better quality.

My biggest complaint is they really should have included a head for each body (there's three bodies and two heads) and then included full accessories for each head (helmet, long hair + added a short hair option x 3).

There are two different faces though, that are interchangeable.

Vostok 7

Mmm, thanks for the 'warning', I'm expecting mine soon. Maybe someone can do some recast of the heads or scratchbuild them, this Milia makes that possible! :lol:

Heh, if Vostok7, worshipper of all things Milia (or anything with green hair for that matters) complains that a figure of Milia is:
"meh"

You know something is definitely wrong with the figure. :p:p

Exactly.

I mean, it's really not all that bad. But on the same token, it could have been alot better.

Like some better booty and boobies ;)

But then, she is wearing green panties ;) :drool:

Vostok 7

We want to see the green pan... uhm.. haired one! :p:D:p

Yer dirty! :p

So by implication you mean she isn't wearing panties at all? :p:lol:

:o:o

ahahaha.. so says the guy who has "Bend over!" in his sig. :p

Not to mention the avatar. :D

If we really want to talk about innuendoes, even the title of this thread is suspect. :p