My Collection as of 1/9/2004

wolfx

Those Detolf cabinets are probably one of the best ones I have ever purchased..and they were "dirt cheap" at $60 each.. I recomend them to anyone who lacks room space..

Too bad the Ikea close to me already run out of them..I need a couple more...

Oh yeah, nice collection..

Man, I thought I went on a shopping binge this summer. My cases are way different than what I posted earlier as well.

Love the Azumanga gashapons!

Man, I thought I went on a shopping binge this summer. My cases are way different than what I posted earlier as well.

Love the Azumanga gashapons!

Yeah! Then I thought you had a serious case of the collecting bug, now this. Wolfx, you're gonna need another glass cabinet to put all your gashapons!!

Thank you all!

rnurmin: No I didn't collect that much in 3 days. :p

Anubis : I want the 1st Azumanga set. Should've gotten them when I had the chance.

Angel's Fury: I am not so sure if i wanna keep my gashapon on a shelf...but if I have to I want it to be in one of those multiple level shelf/cabinets. I saw one in Ikea , forgot the name though.

JELEINEN: I got it from a local toyshop. Its the Stikfas Warrior Priest. The 1st gen-2 Stikfas.

dejr8bud: No i don't have pets or kids. Wheee!

Bobe-Patt: Smaller shelf case? You mean the Detolf? About 63 bucks.

Like the one where you put your valk in?

I think that one will cost you $99,, I saw it at Ikea last week.

The one i'm talking about hangs on a wall...has much less width than the Detolf and almost the same height, is all glass on the inside but wooden cover door panel. It has adjustable shelfs and they give you quite alot of glass shelves to put. I'm not sure how many they give you. But its perfect for gashapons. About 78 bucks.

When I saw it on the demo studios, they used it to store CDs