Alpha MPC

MGREXX

Are you buying one?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Are you buying one?

• I am planning to buy the blue one
    • I am planning to buy the red one
    • I am planning to buy the greeen one
    • I am planning to buy the shadow Alpha!!!!
    • What the hell, I am buying the whole set!!!!!!
    • I will buy the Beta as well when it comes out to connect to my Alpha baby!!!!!
    • I will only buy the Beta fighter.
    • I will buy the entire line of new gen MPC's!!!!!!
    • I will not support HG or Toynami, no matter if they finally got it right with their MPC line.

This belongs in the other animation section.

Anyway, I picked the last option, since as noted elsewhere there's no choice for "I'll think about buying one if the price drops far enough". In fact, I did buy one of the Toynami blister-pack morphers when I saw it for $2 at a comics store, and I'd even consider getting a Ben VF-1A MPC if the price was right.

I might get the whole set. I'm waiting to see the quality after I get it in my hands and played with it some.

I wish they would come out with a bigger scale that won't connect to a Beta. Just a nicely detailed 1/32 that look good next to the 1/48 and MPC Prime. Gakken came out with different versions. But we all know how "conservative" toy companies are now a days. If they did, I'd get a whole line of that too. I love me them Legiosses. Legii? :lol: Alphas... :rolleyes:

i wouldn't mind a bigger version either and i'm pretty sure you're not the only one that wants a detailed alpha in a larger scale.

they do all this petitioning over at the RT site, perhaps you can get one started there and see where it takes you? :unsure:

i wouldn't mind a bigger version either and i'm pretty sure you're not the only one that wants a detailed alpha in a larger scale.

they do all this petitioning over at the RT site, perhaps you can get one started there and see where it takes you? :unsure:

it'll take me about a day.. that how slow the servers are to post anything... I'm better off praying in a church in Nicaragua, to get heard over there. Actually I was banned for flaming the guy that started this thread... weird huh...

they do all this petitioning over at the RT site, perhaps you can get one started there and see where it takes you?  :unsure:

it'll take me about a day.. that how slow the servers are to post anything... I'm better off praying in a church in Nicaragua, to get heard over there. Actually I was banned for flaming the guy that started this thread... weird huh...

okay....then perhaps i should get a makeshift petition started over there. :D

you....flaming.....nahhhh. :lol: if i can remember my user name and password, i'll stir up some trouble for ya! :D

they do all this petitioning over at the RT site, perhaps you can get one started there and see where it takes you?  :unsure:

okay....then perhaps i should get a makeshift petition started over there. :D

you....flaming.....nahhhh. :lol: if i can remember my user name and password, i'll stir up some trouble for ya! :D

Nah, then you'd be troll too. :rolleyes:

Nah, then you'd be troll too. :rolleyes:

hey! its not trolling when you mess around with the RT site, its called having fun. ;) trolling only occurs if someones knowingly posts some flame bait.

either way, i just made a post there....nothing regarding a petition, more to sway the RT members to come here, buy yamato products(the word "yamato" is actually censored over there :lol: ) and actually have a good time and talk about the things they want to talk about, not what they're allowed to talk about according to RT's TOU. basically moving them to our side of the camp. :D

*added*

well that didn't last to long. my post was deleted....but not before some heads got to read it. :)

Edited by haterist

For now I'm just pre-ordering the blue Alpha for $69. I saw it and held the production sample at MWCon4. Everything about it was great, the only drawback is that it's on the small side. So getting it for $10 below list price is alright with me. I will only get the other varients if, I mean when I find them at a discount.

Yeah, this poll is missing some important options. I want one if the p[rice drops to something reasonable, and the quality is good. Same with the Beta. If I can find them all for a price worthy of the quality, I'll snag 'em all.

I'm the only one who put the vote only for the Beta (If they ever release it <_< ).

I prefer the big Gakken Legiosses (need the green one and the red one). I already have two Gakken cyclones so I can die a happy Mospeada fan.