The 3rd Season Premiere of Enterprise is tonight!

UN Spacy

I hope Berman and Braga know where they're going with this Delphic Exspanse storyline, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed (but now too tightly) because I've been let down by them in the past. :ph34r:

BTW....that's 8:00 PM Pacific Standard Time.

Who else is watching it tonight? ;)

It just came on an hour ago tonight. <_<

(sees the new Marines capable of shooting straight and one scored a few kills with a fancy sniper rifle for five minutes)

Meh. (shuts off TV)

Sorry, B&B. Ripping off the idea of Marines from Star Blazers' second season doesn't cut it. :p While they shoot better than the goldshirts from the Nemesis movie, those guys still don't have helmets or armoured vests.

Also, why give them an acronym named MACOs? It's sounds like an auto repair dealership. :lol:

The whole episode doesn't cut it, even though I only watched in the middle of it for five minutes.

Rant off. Time to watch fansubbed Gundam SEED episodes to scrub the sci-fi trash that attempted to ingrain into my brain. B)

Just saw the episode... It was OK... But Star Trek really need to improve beyond seeing T'pol topless...

I already saw preview photos of it a long time ago. Both the new catsuit and the boob shot are still uncalled for. <_<

Better watch some Hanakyou Maids episodes to get my dose of anime fanservice, just in case. B) And probably get a copy of Najica Blitz Tactics later on.

I just finished watching it. I liked it. I remember when The Next Generation came out, I didn't care for it, but eventually came to like it more than the original. Half naked Vulcans chics don't bother em abit :D

Thanks man, now I'll know when to turn my TV off.

I HATE THAT SHOW. Worst Star Trek EVER.

C'mon. Surely you saw Voyager.

I'm really hoping this season goes over well. I REALLY don't want to see the franchise die.

And at the same time, I'm dreading serialized Star Trek.

But I swear, if they do another pon'far episode I'm going to hurt someone.

Thanks man, now I'll know when to turn my TV off.

I HATE THAT SHOW. Worst Star Trek EVER.

Bing! - What he said....

Star Trek fans - Stop watching the series just because it carries the Star Trek title. You don't have to like it just because it's Star Trek. Boycott this crap, and make them take the series off the air for 5 years or so until they come up with a GOOD idea. If, a few years down the road, the FANS demand a new series, then they will bring Star Trek back. If not, then let it die, don't let Star Trek become some aging pathetic rock band who's still touring at 65 when they should have hung it up 20 years ago....

ENTERPRISE second season: Meh. <_<

ENTERPRISE blows!!! It is infuriating to me for a number of reasons...

IMO, the cast is really great... however the creative direction & stories they are given to work with are poo.

Also, it kills me to see how everything looks more advanced than the most recent series' hardware, yet ENTERPRISE is supposed to take place before the original series!!! WTF!!! They shoulda gone old school with the design aesthetic of the show... this was their first & most serious grievous mistake, as it complently taints the vibe of the show... as it is it looks completely misplaced on the technology timeline of the Trek universe. Contextually, it feels wrong!!!

I could go on & on... but why bother.

ENTERPRISE is an underachiever with gads of potential and will linger on until Paramount either turfs the dastardly duo of B&B ... or somebody accepts that the seriesis brain dead and merifully pulls the plug.

Wish they could give Nic Meyer a crack at saving the series, if he could wooed to do so... the man that put the movies on track (directed ST II & VI, w/ major writing credits on IV). Just listen to his commentary on The Wrath of Khan Director's Cut and tell me he doesn't understand what makes Trek tick!!!

Edited by Amped