Mospeada Genesis Climber

Godzilla

how come Sticks legioss didn't burn up when entering the atmosphere in the first episode, but those large capital ships did.

Someone said because Stiq slowed down.

There is also the question of whether or not the other ships where entering the atmosphere at the correct angle. Come in too steep, you burn up, come in too shallow, you skip off the atmosphere and back into space.

The amount of damage done to the ships were also probably a consideration. Remember, damage to its heat shielding is what caused the Columbia to burn up during re-entry.

Sticks Legioss did not burn up in the atmosphere because he went into gaurdian mode and slowed himself down.

The Capital ships were going too fast and could not retro rocket or slow themselves down enough, so they burned up similar to challenger.

In the anime you see the capital ships going past the legioss at a higher rate of speed and Stick is telling them to slow down.

The Capital ships were going too fast and could not retro rocket or slow themselves down enough, so they burned up similar to challenger.

The Columbia (not Challenger) incident happened because of missing thermal tiles and hole in the wing due to being hit by a piece of the insulating foam that broke off of the main fuel tank during launch, not its speed of re-entry.

thnx guys... i realize i forgot to get the rar files

I've watched episode 20 til now... man did they just put that on air? Or did robotech skipped that one? Mint is gettin drunk and horny and some naked scenes.

Edited by Kin

I've watched episode 20 til now... man did they just put that on air? Or did robotech skipped that one? Mint is gettin drunk and horny and some naked scenes.

Kin

I never seen that episode...where can i find it ?

I got all episodes from edonkey2000

Mint's Birthday if I'm not mistaken. In Robotech this episode was heavily edited, most of the shower scene was cut. So much was cut, they edited in the original Mospeada ending credits with different music at the end of the episode to make up the time.

Edited by valk1j

I've just finished watching all the episodes of Mospeada... to do this topic an honor ;)

And now I'm watching Love Live Alive as a dessert... COOL! B))

Kickass vintage newwave synth rock :) (thnx PatS)

Edited by Kin

Yeah it's very strange... since those scouts look for everything like campfire..

All in all... 25 episodes with lots of variation in the story, but too short to pack it all in. It's nice to see people die... war is messy.

It's cool to see a Tlead fighting a strong Inbit... nice damage impact effects.

Edited by Kin

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm.. after searching some 80's hits I stumbled across a new wave band called Til Tuesday. They have alot of music with kinda Mospeada style. Especially this one: Til Tuesday - Winning the War B))

Til Tuesday - No more crying (ala yellow style)

Edited by Kin

I have a Mospeada question that I've been wondering about. When the Legioss transforms to armo-soldier mode, does the pilot move someplace or does he face down like the toys suggest. Seems like this would not be the case. Just wonderiing if the Mospeada fans out there might have an idea or something official on the matter.

Mint's birthday

oh now that you mentioned it i think i watch that one. Not much action though but you get to see Jim flying. Strange how they get to launch so much hanabi despite the presence of the enemy :D

I'm slowly getting through the original show. Mint's Birthday was the last episode I watched. That was pretty messed up. Riding the Japanese 'Lolicom' boom of the '80s no doubt...

Its not easy watching the HK boots. They keep calling Stick, 'Sting'. Mint, 'Mitt' and Reflex Point, 'Ruff Rex's Point' (Sounds like a gay bar). The subs basically suck and detract from the show a lot for me. Isn't there an official US release now? might buy that.

...and Reflex Point, 'Ruff Rex's Point' (Sounds like a gay bar).

Hahahaha :)

Yeah, there is a US release now, cleaned up the show a bit, looks really good. Much better translation.

Reminds me of my Orguss bootleg, they keep talking about a "special point", and my ex girlfriend asked if they were trying to figure out where the g-spot was! Hahaha.

...and Reflex Point, 'Ruff Rex's Point' (Sounds like a gay bar).

Hahahaha :)

Yeah, there is a US release now, cleaned up the show a bit, looks really good. Much better translation.

Reminds me of my Orguss bootleg, they keep talking about a "special point", and my ex girlfriend asked if they were trying to figure out where the g-spot was! Hahaha.

:ph34r:

I suggest that the pilot sits upright. In space it wouldn't matter but if you are on earth... you'lll get alot of blood flowing to your face looking like a tomato. :ph34r:

I think the pilot's seat and instruments can rotate in soldiermode.. canopy open and large screens inside the body... maybe i'll try to fix that on the papermodel. :)

As for the "reflex point"... it's sounds kinda trendy at that time... you know Duran Duran... "The reflex" B)):p.. also a good song for Yellow :rolleyes:

LEAFLEXUH POJNT!!

Edited by Kin