imai mospeada kits

Jung

hi i am really interested in the legioss, how many inches tall would you say it is? also do you do custom work? lets say if i sent you a kit and some money to paint it?

thanks

Chris

battroid modes. The 1/48 imaii alpha is slightly off scale, it's a bit smaller than 1/48, when you go by the pilots, ie the alpha pilot is slightly smaller than the 1/48 yamato valkyrie. The kit itself is about 9 1/2 inches in fighter mode.

post-26-1089335750_thumb.jpg

Best one I've ever seen! Whatever the price it would be a great buy.

Are these kits more solid than the ride armor kits?

Best one I've ever seen! Whatever the price it would be a great buy.

Are these kits more solid than the ride armor kits?

hmm, it's a nice kit, but it suffers from a lot of looseness in the arms, I used superglue to get them tighter. Building wise, this is more difficult than the ride armour, more detailed and a lot more parts, worst part is that a lot of the halves don't fit nicely, big example are the large leg halves, big gaps between the two halves that you have to fix.

Jung,

that is truly GREAT work

you mentioned that you did heavy modifications to the Imai Legioss kit

did you also do the same mods to this green one?

I have never built a Legioss kit before

would like to start on one

just need to know if the kit form the box will be the same as yours,

or modifications are needed.

:)

Noel

thanks noel,

I skipped the ball joints for the ankle and heal this time, other than that I did the same mods as badandy detailed in his excellent Desert Custom build here:

http://www.starshipmodeler.com/mecha/aw_leg.htm

I also engraved some panels on the feet and forearms. Added some internal details for the eye and covered it with a clear piece. Replaced the hands with 1/100 gundam hands, they can't retract into the arms like the originals so you'll have to pop them off when transforming. There's a significant gap between the canopy and the nosecone which I puttied. I also thickened the heal piece with some thick styrene sheets and replaced the exhaut.

post-26-1089421503.jpg