The Adventures Of Tim And Tyke

Alex

Far away from the star sigma, a message came from Hades, who was sent to the earth in secret for the peace of the universe, saying that humans can put the universe in danger, so the earth must be destoryed (sic).

In July 1999, Tike, with calmness charatar (sic), is sent to the earth by the king of sigma Uranus.

Tike, use his power to get into the Tim's dead body, and using Tim's body starts to get in action. Nevertheless, Tike hides in forest so that human can't notice him. Then Tike meets Hades. Hades mades sure that Tike know that they must destroy the earth for the peace of the universe. But Tike, as he spent time with the friends of Tim's friend, tells to Hades that human do everything for the peace, and destroying the earth is a wrong thing to do. In result, Hades presents a great monster, and Tike presents the Macross defending the earth. The battle between them start. . . !

edit: spelled something correctly by accident :)

post-1617-1134710051_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wicked Ace

Let's see if we can make this story work. :lol:

Far away from the star sigma, a message came from Hades, who was sent to the earth in secret for the peace of the universe, saying that humans can put the universe in danger, so the earth must be destoryed (sic).

In a galaxy far away near the star system sigma, Hades, leader of the galactic army puts his plans in motion to conquer the universe. The only thing that stands in his way is Earth, with its mighty battleships massing around its orbit.

In July 1999, Tike, with calmness charatar (sic), is sent to the earth by the king of sigma Uranus.

July 1999, Tike was secretly sent to Earth by the king of Sigma, Uranus to gather reconnaisance data to confirm Hades' claims.

Tike, use his power to get into the Tim's dead body, and using Tim's body starts to get in action. Nevertheless, Tike hides in forest so that human can't notice him. Then Tike meets Hades.

Tike upon reaching earth would require a vessel to blend in with the earthlings. Thus he steals the body of Tim, a war hero, and posseses it for his reconnaisance mission. Tike hides in a forest while spying on the military installation nearby. And then Hades contacts Tike.

Hades mades sure that Tike know that they must destroy the earth for the peace of the universe. But Tike, as he spent time with the friends of Tim's friend, tells to Hades that human do everything for the peace, and destroying the earth is a wrong thing to do. In result, Hades presents a great monster, and Tike presents the Macross defending the earth. The battle between them start. . . !

Hades reminds Tike to find out the planet's weaknesses so they could destroy its forces with ease. But as Tikes spends time sucking bong and abusing substances with the humans who were once Tim's hippy tree hugger friends, he tried convinving Hades that earth was a hippy peace loving race. Hades would hear nothing of it and summons Space monsters to destroy earth. Tike gets on the Macross , enlists in Sound force and prepares to fight the forces of evil.

Tike: Ore no uta kike! :p

Edited by wolfx

Tike gets on the Macross , enlists in Sound force and prepares to fight the forces of evil.

Tike: Ore no uta kike! :p

352809[/snapback]

Sound Force! :) Now, let's not turn this into an M7 bashing thread. :)

The story of Tike and Tim could be called Macross II, Zero. :blink:

Edited by Wicked Ace

I was wrong, it wasn't the space gandam. All the joon's say the same thing, the gandam is in a foriegn language and my other boots have no story... except the non-matsushiro space fighter... which was also made in korea

vf-1j variable space fighter

"

Hardes, who dispatched secretly in the earth from Sigmar Star in the galactic system for the peace of the universe, herads that earthian is crual and war-like creature and it will be dangerous for the peace of the universe unless the earth is destroyed.

On July 1999.

Uraneus, the emperor of Sigma Star, sends a boy, Dicke who has hard-headed judgement to the earth again.

Dicke, who entered into the inside of Tan who fell a prey to a shark by becoming a light, begins to work by lending Tom's body. After then, Dicke and Hardes who meet in a forest to avoid man's eyes claims that earthian's history is a series of gruesome war and if they are not destroy the earth to get rid of the cruel earthians, it is difficult to be ensured pe-ace and order of the universe. But Dicke tells a sto-ry of earthian who are endevoring for warm humanity and peace from many people near by Tan and claims that they should not spoil a great thing which is the destroy of the earth. Finally, the two earthians parts with by the conflict of opinions on the earth. Hardes makes to appear a monster used a gene, and Dicke confronts him with Space Fighter which is a transfigurating robot made of alloy.

And then...

"

the stories are similar... maybe the space fighter was a pre-curser to joon's? I want to know just where the story came from. Did koreans do a lot of acid in the 80's? Now I want somebody to translate the bacl of the space gandam box and tell me what that says.

The directions are also full of bad engrish... step 1 "to turn the tail and to erect it." step 2" To collect and put the fist by slipping the fist-switch to the backside" :blink:

maybe one day I'll scan this stuff :lol:

Edited by kanata67

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, man... I just remembered something. I have a bootleg Blazer Valkyrie which also has terrible Engrish on the back of the box. I should have scanned the box when I found it in the garage last week. I'm back in Japan since last night so that's not gonna be possible for a while now.

Anyone have it handy? It's something like "a group of humans who they are famous musicians try to save the world in that danger time."

• 2 years later...