musasiya 1/72 vf 2ss recasted

goldenboy_forever

Hi guy I saw in the for sale thread on valk009 topic

that there are a few of you intrested in the vf-2ss 1/72 musasiya kit. I lent Rohby my kit a long time ago but didn't see alot of intrest. If your intresed in this kit being recasted by Rohby please put down a post. We would like to see at least 25 people intrested in the kit inorder to start the recasting. What would you guys believe in a fair recasted price for this? This is not a pre-order just a intrest thread.

let me know

From Rich&Rohby

here is pic from thw mw resin section

also comes with three battle pods

musa_vf2_side.jpg

so far theres about 7-8 people intrested

Edited by goldenboy_forever

I thought Shawn specifically asked the members not to post recast threads?

But maybe I misunderstood.

If so I'm sorry mods delete this thread or move it to the right section please

from Rich

I thought Shawn specifically asked the members not to post recast threads?

But maybe I misunderstood.

I thought it was more like "tone it down for a while", targetted towards models AND toys, but I may have misunderstood also.

Since I keep being too late and missing out whenever an original pops up for sale, like Valk009's, this is tempting :unsure: ... I would still fork over for an original at asking price though, like Valk009's B))

Well, if talk of recasts is not heresy, I for one would be all over a recast of this kit. The original is an expensive, HTF bee-atch. And the more recent recasts aren't easy to come by either.

Anyhow, based on how awesome his Joke Machne recasts were, I know Rohby would do a durn fine job recasting so I vote 'yeah'.

i to would take one in a heart beat, i think it is ok to recast older no longer available resin kits just not the newer stuff that is still being sold, so this one i think has a chance of being made. put me down for one.

chris

e2046 has a tendency of saying they are getting stuf in soon on preorder, same for hobbyfan you may have to wait up to a year before it finally comes in stock, some times some of the stuff they have on preorder never comes into stock, so there is no garentee

chris

Hi guys

so far I have about 10-11 orders. Rohby said there needs to be at least 15 orders for this recast project to go through and a preoder payment of 50 dollars. The high quality molds hold up to 25 kits. The on going price is $250.00 for a original, I directly sent the model to Rohby a year ago with out me looking over the kit, but from his assesment he said this kit is "bad @ss". The quality of the kit is awsome and the size of the model gives it a good weight. It gives you the option of building the model with or with out armor. There's alot of complex pieces to recast, but with Rohbys skills there no recast challenge he can't accomplish. Okay do to the fact of the amount of resin pieces and the complexity of the kit and depending if there's actually going to be 25 preorders so far the kit will be around $130.00 shipped in The U.S.A at most but with more pre orders, and actually recasting the kit it maybe a little cheaper. I'm not sure if you guys are familar with wm cheng build up of the model but here are some pics on how awsome the kit can look.

1/72

DSCN2880.JPG

DSCN2904.JPG

DSCN2955.JPG

heres a pic of the battle pods it comes with

db_battlepod1.jpg

post-22-1103340102.jpg

from Rich&Rohby

hi guys

sorry for the confusion. So untill there's about 15 people intrested or more. Than I'll start taking preorder payment of 50 dollars. The 50 dollar prepayment will be toward the 130 total so by the time the kits are done you will only owe $80.00 .

so

total ending price will be 130.00 shipped or less :)

from Rich